Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The first snow fall

myspecialboy

Lairian
I just had to tell you guys how adorable my little baby is! I woke up to him freaking out today and trying to tear down the blinds. I went to see what the heck he was doing when I realized he was trying to watch the snow fall! He wanted so badly to get out there and play, but I don't think he realizes how frickin cold it is out there! I just thought he looked like a little kid who wanted to go out and build a snowcat!

myspecialboy

Lairian
Chadwick was so excited! I am thinking about getting him some boots and put on his sweater and take him out for a minute, which should be more than enough time for him to realize that snow is fun only from a distance! I wish I would have made a video of it to put on here because it was so cute!

susi794

Staff member
If you get him some boots and take him out--share lots of pics, ok? He sounds like a sweetheart!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Last time it snowed here I tried to get Sophie to look out the window but she didn't get it. Chadwick is too funny! :LOL: I want to see video next time.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That is so cute:BigSmile: When it snowed here and I showed Meecho I swear I got an eye roll for my troubles:Laugh:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Both Piglet and Reno, my male Siamese, enjoy watching the falling snow. Reno will actually go out in the snow to play, if I'd let him. Sydney, on the other hand, could care less. She'd rather stay warm next to the fireplace than deal with that cold stuff.

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Both Piglet and Reno, my male Siamese, enjoy watching the falling snow. Reno will actually go out in the snow to play, if I'd let him. Sydney, on the other hand, could care less. She'd rather stay warm next to the fireplace than deal with that cold stuff.

Lol smart Kitty:ThumbsUp:

Back