Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The Fuzzy Butts

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi Everyone,

I was just curious- any of you out there have a really fuzzy Sphynx baby? If so, would you share pictures :)

I love the fuzzies. I had a little boy who was super special and super fuzzy- I was going to keep him, but one of my best friends convinced me she HAD to have him :)

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Snuffie only has fuzzies on her tail, paws and face and ears,,,and the stuff on her face and ears is falling out since I've noticed the warmer weather. She is getting "Sticky". lol

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I have a fuzzy but only some times:Laugh: when Athena has babies she gets fuzzy but a little bit after they go to their homes she looses it all, I guess I have the best of both worlds:Wink:

Shauntay

Banned
Oh man...you wanna see a fuzzy sphynx, check out Little Man in my album...he is the love of my life, but he is definitely the fuzziest sphynx ive ever seen. Being a groomer, I get to do something about this and he gets regular back shaving, like some men I know ;) I usually dont show pictures of his intensely fuzzy self, but Ill post one. My other boy is his full sibling but much more hairless. Poor breeding leads to no consistency obviously. The fur on his paws is gorgeous tho, he has the roundest silkiest cat feet ever, and the hair is wavy like a rex. For all I know, he might have rex outcrossing in his pedigree but I dont think the breeder knew anything about breeding in itself let alone outcrossing.

Attachments

• Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 35

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
haha Kreacher get pretty furry when we get intot he winter months and it starts to get really cold. Since I have been in CT he's grown chops on his butt!! It's quite funny!

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Both of my guys are suddenly very fuzzy lately.:Woo: (I recently added wet food to their diet, I am wondering if this is effecting it...we also moved from Indiana to southern KY in December, so maybe it's the weather???)

Mr. Blackwell even has little patches on his back hips that look thicker. His little tail has always been fuzzy, but now I'd say it's furry!:Surprise:

I'll try to get good pics up soon!

Shauntay

Banned
You are right about the fuzzy ones keeping cleaner, his fuzz.....well his FURR (who am I trying to kid, sugar-coating it by callin it fuzz lol) absorbs more oils, and also keeps shampoo smell quite a while longer then his balder brother, and hes very soft even tho he does look horrible :p

Back