Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The Girl's Big X-mas Gift

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I wanted the girls to have a big Christmas this year so of course I got them a stocking for santa's gifts, some toys and then I found this:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just ordered it and it will be here in time for xmas- WAHOO!!! Maybe I should have the "Sphynx Lair" convention at my house:LOL:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
WOOOOOOOOOWWWWW THAT IS GREAT!!!!! I am jealous :Wink: You will have to post lotsa pics!!!! :BigSmile:

$230.95 ON SALE!!!! - 109'' here: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/GoPetClub-Jungle-Furniture-Pet-Scratcher/dp/B0014M7PYC/"]Amazon.com: 108" Cat Tree Condo in Beige Faux Fur: Kitchen & Dining@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41bn7YHjubL.@@AMEPARAM@@41bn7YHjubL[/ame]

$220.95 ON SALE!!! - 106'' here: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015EZEW4/"]Amazon.com: 106" Cat Tree Condo in Beige Faux Fur: Kitchen & Dining@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41vjamGJlcL.@@AMEPARAM@@41vjamGJlcL[/ame]

Both are on sale, over 50% off!!!! Ohhhhh, I soooooo want another one, but we seriously have NOWHERE to put it in our house.....:Sad:

Gizzymom

Banned
Sphynxie... You are the best!!! You made my day!!!

I have been looking at this for Gizzy:

41HUvWtQWbL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

He has a big cat tree, but it is almost 7 years old... and I am tired of the same thing... LOL (I also buy cars every 5 years or so... cuz I get tired of it).

But on Amazon, the shipping was over $70! So I was having a hard time justifying a $170 cat tree.... $70 shipping.... and the window perch I already purchased...

BUT.........

That web site had it with free shipping!!!!! Gizzy gettin a good Christmas!!! And momma needed that today!!!!

Thanks again... I am smiling ear to ear!!!! :BigSmile:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

View attachment 2338

He has a big cat tree, but it is almost 7 years old... and I am tired of the same thing... LOL (I also buy cars every 5 years or so... cuz I get tired of it).

But on Amazon, the shipping was over $70! So I was having a hard time justifying a $170 cat tree.... $70 shipping.... and the window perch I already purchased...

BUT.........

That web site had it with free shipping!!!!! Gizzy gettin a good Christmas!!! And momma needed that today!!!!

You're welcome!!! I was looking at that one too but with 2 girls and the husbands ok I went with the biggest thing I could fit in the house:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Gizzy will have a great xmas! We'll both have to post our cat tree pics:BigSmile::BigSmile:

Gizzymom

Banned
You're welcome!!! I was looking at that one too but with 2 girls and the husbands ok I went with the biggest thing I could fit in the house:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Gizzy will have a great xmas! We'll both have to post our cat tree pics:BigSmile::BigSmile:

Defininitely!!!! I am sooooo happy!!!:Laugh:

Giz loves those things that look like upside down baseball hats... I call them "cups"... and this one has THREE!!!

And Tess... Thanks... My spare bedroom is "Gizzy's room" with 1 dresser of mine (and Gizzy's), his cat tree, beds, litter box... and the walls are all sphynx artwork I have collected. Since I am experiementing with my new camera this weekend, I will take pics in there! :ThumbsUp:

ckutkuhn7

Banned

View attachment 2338

BUT.........

Wow!!! Gizzy is one lucky kitty!!!!:ThumbsUp::LOL:

Back