Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The Kitten’s Out of the Bag!

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
... I can’t hold it in any longer!!!

Sphynx numero dos is joining our family in 2 weeks!

After 7 long months of searching for THE ONE, I finally found her! She’s my chocolate truffle Valentine. :giggle:

I have NO CLUE what I will name her! I have a list of 70 potential girl names... Hubby and I cannot seem to agree on any lol. Maybe I will wait until I meet her to decide. :unsure: Definitely need to narrow the list down to like 10 though lol.

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Catzzzmeow She’s a solid chocolate, so much much darker than a chocolate point or mink! She has a chocolate mink brother and he looks like milk chocolate. :love:

JSal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congratulations. She’s beautiful.

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congratulations she is beautiful.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG OMG OMG. She is STUNNING!!! Can’t believe you’ve been holding out on us with this beautiful girl. I can’t wait to see pics of gotcha day. Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oh my! She is stunning. Congratulations. When you see her and get to know her you'll know what name suits her.
Let the countdown begin

kauna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congratulations!! She is stunning {= It took me 3-4 weeks at least to figure out the name for Agnes. I had a few that I was tossing around and finally my husband suggested it and it stuck.

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@kauna Oh I know the feeling! My bull-boxer was named Ace for the first 7 months of his life... Until I realized his name is actually Boogie! :ROFLMAO: He’s been Boogie ever since! I’m going to post my long list on the Name Thread after I figure hers out. Hopefully help someone else looking!

@Toa and Ross @Bailey21 @Yoda mom @denise irwin @NinaGato Thank you for your kind words! It’s been so hard not to spill the beans. I’m crossing my fingers for a seamless introduction, and I hope the boys all love her!

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Aawww congratulations! She's absolutely gorgeous and quite the model {= Is she coming from far away? Was just thinking it might provide some inspiration for names!? :) Look forward to lots of pics once you have her in your arms! I'm sure introductions will go well, but it can be a bit nervy... I just introduced another boy to Butchie and I couldn't have hoped for it to go any better, but I was still a bit apprehensive.