Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The kitten's pajamas

guyinknoxville

Lairian
Esme and I went sweater shopping for her today...

instead of getting a sweater we picked out pajamas!

Blue was the only color available in extra extra small... I had to roll the sleeves up and it's still huuuge. :Dizzy:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Love them! I cant get nofuratu to wear pajamas...he wont walk in them...just sits there and looks mad. They look great on her!!! cool buttons!

guyinknoxville

Lairian
Thank you! I got them at agri feed pet supply http://www.agrifeedpetsupply.com/

Amazon has fleece pajamas available for those not in/near Knoxville
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Fleece-Pajamas-Grey-Red-Medium/dp/B002Y3O41M"]Amazon.com: Fleece Pajamas - Grey/Red - Medium: Kitchen & Dining@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41QTgXexlRL.@@AMEPARAM@@41QTgXexlRL[/ame]

Last edited:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They have some at Pet Extreme also but I am afraid to buy them.
Cleo and Wrinkles have some pajamas and refuse to walk in them.
They are different then what you bought.

holly_savage

Banned
I bought almost the same pair of PJ's for Hibou. They were red long jons for Xmas...with the little faux bum flap and buttons...they were so cute, but I think she has outgrown them now.:Cry:

Maybe my next baby can wear them...:ThumbsUp:

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Piglet has those same ones. Sadly he has out grown the 2 different sizes I bought, and the next sixe up is way to big for him. For Piggy, I had to make the neck smaller as he would take them off when he was starting to out grow them.
Hope they keep him warm like they did piggy:)

( I got mine from Jefferspet.com)

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They are very cute indeed. I'm sure she will grow into them very soon. Here is Mo in his pyjamas when I first got him in Jan 09, I can't get them anywhere near him now he has grown that much!!!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They are very cute indeed. I'm sure she will grow into them very soon. Here is Mo in his pyjamas when I first got him in Jan 09, I can't get them anywhere near him now he has grown that much!!!

Sam where did you get those? They are cute!!!!

Wuahful

Lairian
Absolutely adorable! I've been known to wander the house in pajamas, so if my kitteh loves PJ's too, that's just something else we have in common! A fantastic choice of clothing.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sam where did you get those? They are cute!!!!

Can't remember where I found them! I got them off the internet for him. But can't remember which site! I still have them they look sooo tiny now! He was so small They are a size Extra small and only 6 inches long! And as you can see they were hanging off him! Now I have trouble finding things that are long enough for him!

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
Oh my gosh!

Kittens in PJ's is just too stinking cute! I need to find some of those, for sure. I did buy some flannel receiving blankets for my baby. Some cottony pj's would be perfect with the blankies!

TheoIsMyMuse

Lairian
Check out my Sphynx Couture. I make custom fit pajamas and clothing for your hairless babies! Each outfit comes with a securely attached D ring so your cat will never have to be without the ever so important ID tag and the outfits can then be used as a harness as well. Let me know what you think. Thanks :BigSmile:

2BaldBeauties

Lairian
So cute! I have had my eye on a couple of these for my girls. I found them after typing in "pajamas for dogs" into google (there were two sites that had a lot of options). I assume cat and dog pajamas are similar. The problem is there are to many cute patterns to choose from! Lol!

Back