Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The name list

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So here it is, the long name list for Olof. I understand many names don't make sense to you since they are old finnish male names. I'm totally lost this time...

Tesla
Pixel
Spock
Kinkku (means ham in finnish)
Mau
Nasu (finnish version of Piglet)
Orville
Wilbur
Blitz
Nappi (Button in finnish)
Fritz
Kermit
Arska
Esso
Enzo
Jethro
Elmo
Wax
Picard
Russin (Raisin in swedish)
Pluto
Olli
Otto
Angus

And this is the face that the name will go with:
Boy22.JPG

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
So many great names! Looking forward to seeing what you pick. Personally I like Button and Piglet in Finnish lol.

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Well, Tesla is a car, Esso is gasoline and Angus is cattle o_O

What's that? Wrong language? OK then ....

I like Olli a lot. And I don't know what was wrong with Olof.

I really appreciate a foreign language that keeps its words short and sweet :p

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
20 days to go.... I can't wait. The breeder wanted to visit us in our home to check it out and meet Ville and Siiri. Unfortunately there's been a flu and work in the way. I'm really stunned that she wants to visit, but it feels like she's a good breeder who wants to see where her babies end up. This time we live in the same city, so it's no problem.
The other boy, Sven, has found a forever home, thank god! Then I can sort of let go of that thought... I'm sure I would not have had the heart to leave him behind if he would have been available when picking up Olof.
Ordered a peewee litterbox today and some teddy blankets so we're set. Now it's only names on the brain. A friend of mine added to the namelist today, PINO... well, why not?
This will be the best christmas present ever!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
What a careful breeder to want to come to visit your place. Glad to hear Sven found a forever home.
Hope to seemore pics of Olof soon so I can see if he looks like Pino
Don't know if tjis if familair to you but we call him Pino!
Schermafbeelding-2015-12-09-om-21.16.58.png

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a careful breeder to want to come to visit your place. Glad to hear Sven found a forever home.
Hope to seemore pics of Olof soon so I can see if he looks like Pino
Don't know if tjis if familair to you but we call him Pino!View attachment 88947
Not familiar to me, but there is this childrens book about a mouse that's called Pino, and he's got a cat.... I'd say this Pino is a lavender point! :p

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
On paper, Olof is brown with white tonkinese pointed....?! Isn't that a mouthful... I really don't understand these color thingies, I can't even say if it's correct and I wonder who decides what to print in the pedigree papers? The vet check up was also good, no remarks at all. A new vet check is needed just before he moves to us. Our insurance demands that it's no older than 7 days old when the cat moves.

Back