Welcome to Sphynx Lair, a community dedicated to Sphynx owners!

The Nudies new ride!!!

I love it! How do you get them to stay in there? Johnny would jump out in a heat beat

Awwww so cute!!! I hope Snuffie likes hers that much when I finally break down and get one!

I just bought the same stroller for ripley.
A jogger!
She loves to go out in her ride. I haven't gotten 100% yet with people staring at me yet.
Yes I am the crazy cat lady!! How can I help you???

That stroller is such a great idea! And your boys are gorgeous!
But, it'll be hard to get anywhere because I bet everyone will stop in their tracks to say hi to your babies, I know I would :ThumbsUp:

So adorable! I think they are a great idea, but Greg said he would disown us both if I got one! LOL. We live in a pretty small town and us walking a stroller around would def. set the tongues a waggin'! Especially considering we have no (human) kids and are quite open about the fact that we don't want any...we would turn into the crazy cat couple!

susi794

Staff member
I bought one awhile ago but haven't got it out of the box yet--waiting for school to get out so I can take my time--I'm also needing to buy the vest harnesses so I can make sure they are on lead before we go out. Lulu tried to escape out the door this afternoon, so I have to make sure it also doesn't make the outdoors so appealing that we try to dart out all the time.

Your boys are just stunning by the way!!!!!!

Thank you! The mesh top zippers down to keep them in. There is also a clip to attach the leash to their harnesses wne left unzipped. They absolutley love it!

I'm itching to get Snuffie a stroller now,,I want to go walking and take her with me!!!! LOL Its such a gorgeous day out today.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fabulous new ride !!! RED looks fast!!! Also the contrasting black skin looks great!