Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The playroom!

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So.. Astrid has figured out she can climb the attic access ladder.... normally I keep it shut but it's being finished so it is usable space. Well I lost her this morning and then heard thumping on my head... she was having races from one side to another then rolling! If the floor wasn't plywood it'd be fine But right now she's banished from her newly found playroom because splinters suck

IMG_5554.JPG

"Oh hi mom!! Why have you been hiding this awesome room for me!!! It's perfect!!!"
IMG_5555.JPG

ZOOOOMMMMM
IMG_5556.JPG

"Nnnnooooo I don't wanna leave, go away!! No picking me up allowed!!!"
IMG_5557.JPG

"Nope definitely not waiting for you to go away so I can go to my playroom"
IMG_5559.JPG

"But playroom....."
IMG_5561.JPG

"Oh I love you sssoooo much.... NOW LET ME IN THE PLAYROOM HUMAN!"

Toa and Ross

Staff member
You NEED and MUST make this playroom ready so Astrid can play there. You really MUST. Cause it's the most awesome playroom we ever saw. If you don't do it we think that's a sort of torture thing. So you MUST!
And when you do we come over to play with Astrid in her AWESOME playroom.

Toa, Ross & Jade
And even mommy agrees on this:)

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Jez said to ask if she can move in with Astrid, because she has the awesomest playroom. She also said there needs to be a tree to climb on. Or a very tall fridge, to sit on and oversee the minions.

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
I don’t blame her a bit that is going to be a nice, large extra room to play in.

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yea, it definitely adds to the apartment. The attic goes from one end to the other and takes up 1/3 of the roof... So will definitely be nice once it is finished

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Might need to co e up with a sign stating it is her place Astrid’s Hideaway sounds good lol.