Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The secret was cheetos????

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My son and I were eating cheetos:Laugh: and guess who came out to cuddle! Freya came right over stuck her head in the bag and started munching on cheetos! Then she decided it was cuddle timie and as I type I have a snuggle monkey rubbing all over me! I have tons of things to do and I refuse to get up:LOL:

My kitty loves me! My kitty is snuggling!!!!

Very happy right now! oh and she smells like Christina's dryer sheets!! Awesome! :Laugh:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
See new Snuffie clothes and cheetos will make your kitties happy! LOL

What a good commercial that would make!
I didn't get laundry done, or dishes today! I had dinner in the crockpot, or else we would be having pizza! My cat wanted to cuddle, so everything else had to wait!:Laugh:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a good commercial that would make!
I didn't get laundry done, or dishes today! I had dinner in the crockpot, or else we would be having pizza! My cat wanted to cuddle, so everything else had to wait!:Laugh:

I had my spouse call into charity shop that I volunteer at, who had been expecting me hours before........to explain to them that Nofuratu and I were having a snuggle session and I would be delayed indefinetely. They thought I was nuts..and they've met Nofur.....but it was the truth. It was time to get up but Nofur was purring and nuzzling and giving me kisses and I thought %$#@ it....Im just going to stay right here and cuddle with my naked cat. It was cathartic.

I am soooo extremely excited for you and your new cuddler!!!! Congrats! Turns out I was wrong about you needing more micro fibre blankets with a higher thread count!!! Cheetos beat blankets everytime! You should try yogurt next.....

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL Mo always tries to take crisps when ever I have them! Then he flicks them round the room for ages before he eats it! I used to love cheetos, I remember having them as a kid, but you can't get them here any more. Glad you are enjoying your cuddles!

Back