Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The Skinner enjoying his breakfast!

Pbinky

Banned
ok, this is my little Skinny eating raw and doing it like he's being doing it his whole life... this is his second raw meal :Laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The Skinmeister is clean! Butterball is a little dirt magnet.

I hope the raw diet works out for ya.

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Great video...I am going to start trying Lemmy on some raw here shortly!! I hope that he goes for it like the Skinner.

Brooke

Banned
Isn't it fun to watch them eat raw? Wait til you get them crunching bones - it's better than watching TV!! :LOL: Here's a pic of Mandy giving me the stink eye because I had my camera in her face last night while she was trying to eat, LOL!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 25

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Isn't it fun to watch them eat raw? Wait til you get them crunching bones - it's better than watching TV!! :LOL: Here's a pic of Mandy giving me the stink eye because I had my camera in her face last night while she was trying to eat, LOL!!

OUCH! Quite the stink eye :LOL::LOL::Hysterical:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Which raw food do you use? It's so hard to get it here pre done and I would be too worried about not havin all the right nutrients if I had to make it myself. Or do you feed biscuits along side?

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's so cool! If Mug-Y settles down off the special diet it's something I certainly want to try too.

Good luck with Pbinky too!

X

Pbinky

Banned
:LOL::LOL: Mandy and her stink eye!! Is that chicken breast she's eating?? Last night i gave Skinny a chicken wing and he just flung it around the room and licked it.... then i tried cutting it up in smaller pieces he didn't want it. he just ate the meaty chunks. But i'm sure he'll figure it out soon!!

Pbinky

Banned
I don't use pre packaged raw. And as a beginner i'm just doing research and asking around here on this site. So i started with meaty chunks of chicken and lamb and chicken hearts and livers and other organs. I'm going to buy some rabbit and quail on the weekend. I'm trying to get my boys used to the meaty chunks and i'm slowly introducing bones too. As PittRottMommy suggested, i'm on the hunt for a Taurine supplement i can get in my area (toronto, Canada). I still have the dry food out but as soon as Pbinky gets the hang of the raw meat i'm going to faze out the dry food as well.

Which raw food do you use? It's so hard to get it here pre done and I would be too worried about not havin all the right nutrients if I had to make it myself. Or do you feed biscuits along side?

Brooke

Banned
:LOL::LOL: Mandy and her stink eye!! Is that chicken breast she's eating?? Last night i gave Skinny a chicken wing and he just flung it around the room and licked it.... then i tried cutting it up in smaller pieces he didn't want it. he just ate the meaty chunks. But i'm sure he'll figure it out soon!!

She's eating a big chunk of rabbit! Yummy! They love their bunny chunks. :Adore:

susi794

Staff member
That's a beuatiful sight to see! Your boy being healthy and natural they way he was meant to be! You can try putting some liver powder on it, or some chicken broth, or grinding it up--it took mine awhile to like the chunks--now they scarf it up in just a few minutes! Poof! It's gone.

Pbinky

Banned
i've been cutting the pieces down pretty finely for Pbinky but i still have to mix in with the wet or he won't eat it. And as for Skinny, he's still eating the Raw but he's not eating as much as the first two meals he had. i'm hoping it's because he's getting all the nutrition he needs and perhaps i'm just putting down too much...??? I don't know... All i know is that he is eating some and he seems to like it :Smile:

That's a beuatiful sight to see! Your boy being healthy and natural they way he was meant to be! You can try putting some liver powder on it, or some chicken broth, or grinding it up--it took mine awhile to like the chunks--now they scarf it up in just a few minutes! Poof! It's gone.

Back