Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The time is right!

MilanSpenn

Lairian
I have been wanting to adopt a Sphynx for quite a while now... but never felt the time was truly right until now. My family has always had pets, 1 cat, 2 rescue Boston terriers, a Maltese, and we’ve fostered a puppy mill mommy, now I would love to adopt a buddy of my own! :)

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Welcome! How exciting. Thought you might enjoy this info as you start to research. We are all hear for you if you have my questions. @MilanSpenn

MilanSpenn

Lairian
Welcome! How exciting. Thought you might enjoy this info as you start to research. We are all hear for you if you have my questions. @MilanSpenn

Thank you so much

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @MilanSpenn and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Please enjoy the community! :)

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome! I know you’ll find the right one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MilanSpenn welcome to the lair family! bless your family for adopting and fostering ! they return the love 10 fold!

I have 4 sphynx adoptees... stay active here, check often . Jump in and post along with us while the sphynx stars align and beyond!
feel free to PM me any ads outside the sphyxlair you may be looking at... their are lots of creative scammers out there.. the fraud link shared was a valuable tool to avoid cash scam and heartache...

the right one (s) will find you! bless you for reaching out to adopt!
stay positive! several of us have adopted from members.

just to share as an option too.... you can reach out to responsible breeders and inquire about upcoming retirees. I never knew it was an option.. then I adopted a wonderful healthy HCM scanned cuddly fun retiree... healthy and happy and going on 8!

sorry for the long winded post! just so excited to share :)

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align
jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch.. check out the sphynx help center .. a wonderful resource to prep for sphynx life!

MilanSpenn

Lairian
@MilanSpenn welcome to the lair family! bless your family for adopting and fostering ! they return the love 10 fold!

I have 4 sphynx adoptees... stay active here, check often . Jump in and post along with us while the sphynx stars align and beyond!
feel free to PM me any ads outside the sphyxlair you may be looking at... their are lots of creative scammers out there.. the fraud link shared was a valuable tool to avoid cash scam and heartache...

the right one (s) will find you! bless you for reaching out to adopt!
stay positive! several of us have adopted from members.

just to share as an option too.... you can reach out to responsible breeders and inquire about upcoming retirees. I never knew it was an option.. then I adopted a wonderful healthy HCM scanned cuddly fun retiree... healthy and happy and going on 8!

sorry for the long winded post! just so excited to share :)

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align
jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch.. check out the sphynx help center .. a wonderful resource to prep for sphynx life!
Thank you so much I appreciate it!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. I wish you good luck in your search. I hope you'll soon have a naked to love!