Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The Twisted Sisters!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ummm, yea, Gummi is nursing on Truth!:Surprise:
018-4.jpg

022-2.jpg

026-7.jpg

037-4.jpg

True love
044-2.jpg

GummisDad

Banned
Ok enough is enough, fist this stalker takes photos of my baby gummi, then she has the nerve to photo by baby gummi AND my baby Jaycob. This will not do.........

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Umm excuse me, It seems that I am the one being stalked, Dear, seeing as how I was here first! and Gummi Bare is MY kitten!!! Ask Shannon, she was sent to ME!

(Don't ask Gummi, she has no say in it whatsoever!:Laugh:)

GummisDad

Banned
Oh no my dear, I drove to get Gummi. As I remember it, I wanted to fly and get my baby, but you would not allow me. You forced my baby to fly all alone. Ans yes, you were here first. But, I go nowhere you are not. I love you like that!!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh no my dear, I drove to get Gummi. As I remember it, I wanted to fly and get my baby, but you would not allow me. You forced my baby to fly all alone. Ans yes, you were here first. But, I go nowhere you are not. I love you like that!!

Butthead:Laugh: (no worries, Admin, it's a term of endearment, lol)

J

Jinxlover

Umm excuse me, It seems that I am the one being stalked, Dear, seeing as how I was here first! and Gummi Bare is MY kitten!!! Ask Shannon, she was sent to ME!

(Don't ask Gummi, she has no say in it whatsoever!:Laugh:)

:LOL: Now Now cant we share?? :LOL:

Gummisdad...I do have to say though, Gadzukz's name was on all the parer work..SORRY:Smile:. I can see you are plainly her frave..:Wink:

Treespirit

Lairian
That is funny! I saw cats nursing on themselves a few times at the animal shelter I used to work at. And our dog suckles his stuffed toys! YUCK! We have to throw them away because they get soggy and moldy! :Badly2:

But really, your kids are so freakin cute! :Adore:And might I just add, I super-love the names Truth, Dare, AND Gummi Bare.

GummisDad

Banned
Yes, I know. Everything is in her name. I picked up the pen once, but she gave me that look only you wifes know how to give. I put it down, and slowly walked away. I find it best to just say yes dear, cause really, she knows best......

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh my gosh!! That is cuteness overload!! How adorable!!!!!

Those pictures were so cute that there really should have been a warning on them.

Ok enough is enough, fist this stalker takes photos of my baby gummi, then she has the nerve to photo by baby gummi AND my baby Jaycob. This will not do.........

I'm not going to take sides (welcome, by the way, GummisDad) but OMG the two of you should be so proud to have such a gentle, animal loving son. You could just feel the love spill out of him in the picture with those kittens (it was great to get a good luck at Dare too)

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Those pictures were so cute that there really should have been a warning on them.

I'm not going to take sides (welcome, by the way, GummisDad) but OMG the two of you should be so proud to have such a gentle, animal loving son. You could just feel the love spill out of him in the picture with those kittens (it was great to get a good luck at Dare too)

Thank you, All three of my kids have been raised with a love and respect for animals, He is still only two though, so I do have to still keep an eye on him:ThumbsUp:

Yeah, I noticed Dare was missing in a lot of the former pics and had to correct that, lol:Laugh:

Back