Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The ultimate! Naked IG on Petfinder

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OK one of you have to get this guy if he is still available! He is in CO but what a cutie. With me getting new kitties I can't talk hubby into it. Here is the linkhttp://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13333073

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love this little guy he is addorable, Ive never seen that mix before. I wish I could take him but I cant unnfortunately. He will find a great home, I know it!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Gosh, I live in Colorado....and Golden is only about an hour and 20 minutes away from me, but there is no way I can take in another animal. :Sad: Cashew is awfully cute, though, and I'm sure he'll get adopted by somebody very soon!

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OMG, I'm just about to fall out of my chair laughing, but what a cute little boy! I've seen a few IG/Crested mixes, but never one THAT naked before! I know the rescue that has this boy well, very reputable rescue, so I'm sure he'll get a good home, boy he's cute!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cashew is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!

I like the bit about him sitting on the toilet to have his hair combed! Hilarious!

Back