Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The Walking Dead

TotenEngel

Banned
hehe, we have just downloaded episode 2 :D
Been reading it for over 2 years now and is probably the most gripping graphic novel I have ever read so have been waiting like an expectant mother for the TV series!!!

Plus, we kinda like zombies in our house lol, just got back from an all day zombie film festival yesterday where I was dressed as a zombie cheerleader!

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
hehe, we have just downloaded episode 2 :D
Been reading it for over 2 years now and is probably the most gripping graphic novel I have ever read so have been waiting like an expectant mother for the TV series!!!

Plus, we kinda like zombies in our house lol, just got back from an all day zombie film festival yesterday where I was dressed as a zombie cheerleader!

Suuuuweeeet!!!!! In Vancouver we have what we call "zombie walk" where ppl get dressed up as zombies and go from the Vancouver Art Gallery down Robson Street to English Bay. I haven't been able to participate yet as it seems I am always scheduled to work, but I will do it one of these years!

TotenEngel

Banned
yeah, we used to help organise a yearly one in London this year we went to Brighton (where we are planning on moving to soon!) and there were over 2500 zombies, it was awesome!

TotenEngel

Banned
Sssssshhh! We have to wait ages here in the UK for anything to show!! lol
I have put some pics up in my album of our 'zombie shannanigans' if anyone is interested :)
(Bad subject choice lol, no one should ever get me started talking about my cats or zombies lol)

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sssssshhh! We have to wait ages here in theK for anything to show!! lol
I have put some pics up in my album of our 'zombie shannanigans' if anyone is interested :)
(Bad subject choice lol, no one should ever get me started talking about my cats or zombies lol)

LOL!!! 3 guesses what my next tattoo will be.

Suuuuweeeet!!!!! In Vancouver we have what we call "zombie walk" where ppl get dressed up as zombies and go from the Vancouver Art Gallery down Robson Street to English Bay. I haven't been able to participate yet as it seems I am always scheduled to work, but I will do it one of these years!

They have the zombie walk here in Toronto too!!!!!!! I would love to participate!!!!

Morticia

Lairian
I've been downloading (I'm in the UK) and yes I love it!!!! Still my fav TV show is Dexter, it's getting soOOoooooo interesting! I reckon he's going to have a fling with that blonde girl....

LucyFurrr

Lairian
I just watched the third episode of Walking Dead last night, and for a zombie show, it's super good! I love all things zombies (even my wedding shoes had zombies on them), but zombie flicks are all the same. I was very impressed with the creativity of the show.

@Morticia (that's my puppy's name!), Dexter is TOTALLY going to have a fling with Lumen. I think he's going to piss off his nanny, and end up using Lumen as his new Rita.

Too many shows to get hooked on! Especially when True Blood starts up again in May!!

Morticia

Lairian
I just watched the third episode of Walking Dead last night, and for a zombie show, it's super good! I love all things zombies (even my wedding shoes had zombies on them), but zombie flicks are all the same. I was very impressed with the creativity of the show.

@Morticia (that's my puppy's name!), Dexter is TOTALLY going to have a fling with Lumen. I think he's going to piss off his nanny, and end up using Lumen as his new Rita.

Too many shows to get hooked on! Especially when True Blood starts up again in May!!

@LucyFurrr: I agree with zombies, I love everything zombie :) did you get married on the Iron Fist zombie stomper? I love Iron Fist!! You have to check out Dead Set, the best zombie TV series (UK)!! you'll love it!
I can't wait for the new series of True Blood, but I must say that season 3 was very disapointing..... hope they make another searies as good as season 2!

LucyFurrr

Lairian
Yes! They were totally Iron Fist's Zombie Stompers. My bridesmaids had the same shoes. Season 3 of True Blood was SUPER disappointing... I've read all the books, and I must say, they've completely botched a great story. They should have made a series out of Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles instead. And done a GOOD job of it. Sookie is just too much of a dumb blonde to maintain a strong story line. ..Oh, and I will totally check out that show, looking for the torrents right now.

PS- Sorry to OP for slightly derailing the thread!

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
There's a Zombie Walk here in Ottawa too ... they all end up on Parliament Hill (Canada's version of The White House) ... but no one call tell the undead apart from the politicians. :Laugh:

Haven't seen Walking Dead yet, but it sounds like I should!

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I've been downloading (I'm in the UK) and yes I love it!!!! Still my fav TV show is Dexter, it's getting soOOoooooo interesting! I reckon he's going to have a fling with that blonde girl....

Squeeee, I :Adore: Dexter!!! I've only recently finished Season 4 though, so don't tell me anything more!!!!! My fur cat is named after that show, but we usually call him "sexy Dexy" instead of Dexter. Hey, onto another topic, I was checking out your website and I think it's pretty great. Do you ship International, ie: Canada? Also, in Season 4 epidsode 7 "Slack Tide" Dexter starts hunting the photographer. Anyways, there is a pic that he did that I <3 and I was wondering if you had thought of recreating it. It's the picture where the girl is eating her own guts. Awesome, love that pic, would buy one if you were able to re-create it. You might have to watch the episode again to see the pic if you can't remember it.

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yes! They were totally Iron Fist's Zombie Stompers. My bridesmaids had the same shoes. Season 3 of True Blood was SUPER disappointing... I've read all the books, and I must say, they've completely botched a great story. They should have made a series out of Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles instead. And done a GOOD job of it. Sookie is just too much of a dumb blonde to maintain a strong story line. ..Oh, and I will totally check out that show, looking for the torrents right now.

PS- Sorry to OP for slightly derailing the thread!

LOL, no worries, it's alllll good. Hey, have you guys watched Six Feet Under? Wow, it was amazing, best series EVER. I cried like a baby at the ending of the last episode. Actually, whenever I listen to Sia's breathe, I tear up :Cry: LOL. I started True Blood, but then got derailed when I bought Dexter S4 then derailed again to start watching The Walking Dead. I soooooooooo love this series already, I'm totally hooked. I love the whole Zombie apocalyptic thing, it's great. :ThumbsUp:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
There's a Zombie Walk here in Ottawa too ... they all end up on Parliament Hill (Canada's version of The White House) ... but no one call tell the undead apart from the politicians. :Laugh:

Haven't seen Walking Dead yet, but it sounds like I should!

LOL @ undead vs politicians :LOL: :LOL:

Girl, you have got to check it out!!!! If you go to AMC's website you'll find a link to watch it for free then you can figure out the schedule for your area. You can also just google it and find links or check out sidereel and watch for free.

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok totally hooked on The Walking Dead. Its so good. I missed a episode or two but man this is a good show. My Sunday's are Dexter, The Walking Dead and TrueBlood (when it comes back). Lot's of blood...whats wrong with me?????? LOL!!???

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok totally hooked on The Walking Dead. Its so good. I missed a episode or two but man this is a good show. My Sunday's are Dexter, The Walking Dead and TrueBlood (when it comes back). Lot's of blood...whats wrong with me?????? LOL!!???

Nothing at all!!!! :LOL:

Back