Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

There is a very depressed malle sphynx in the pound in So Cal

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Here is the email.
A red male Sphynx came in as an owner surrender this weekend. The poor guy
isn't eating and seems really depressed. I can help get him sprung, just need a
place for him to go where he can get the TLC he needs.

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/boska/5256128915/"]Sphynx @ West LA Shelter | Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEPARAM@@http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5244/5256128915_7239fc6ded_m.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@5256128915@@AMEPARAM@@7239fc6ded[/ame]

Gizzymom

Banned
No pic, Jacky... But I saw it on your FB... He is cute. Poor little guy. How old is he? I hope one of the SL members who are looking for rescues is interested... :Cry:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I wrote Lisa trying get more info.
Also Trish is going to try to help.
If I had gone to the Arcadia TICA show this weekend I could have done something.
My Dad wants a sphynx but we did not go to the show because of Wrinkles head and having no money.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have found a person that will take him but he needs a ride from Lancaster.

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Cry::Cry:I am struggling not to cry right now. That poor baby! I wish I could pick him up and hold him and never let him go.:Cry: Poor baby!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That poor little guy. I hope the new home deal works out for him. I'd be depressed too if I was in a shelter with no one to love me.

gizmo6370

Banned
I hope that someone can give him a ride....so he can go to his new forever home :Smile:

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
As soon as I call the Shelter, and hopefully talk to someone since they are closed according to their website, we will know more. We found a ride for him, but schedules to get him to my husband will be the trick. Hubby works very crazy hours.
Ill keep you posted.

I've been so blessed in the last 24 hours, and I would happily do all I can for this guy, but it sounds like you all have gotten it resolved... I am in awe of what this beautiful online community can accomplish!​

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Poor boy. I'm so glad that arrangements are being made for him to be placed in a loving home.