Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

They can't share =(

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well unfortunately after months of hoping they would become friends, i sadly have to find a home for my husband, He refuses to share his food, bed and wife with Sanura so i had to make a choice, i will miss him dearly, hopefully one of you will adopt him and give him a good home, he can make a killer lasagna, but you have to keep after him since i was never able to house break him. here is a picture....

Attachments

• 5288_1208862860352_1192126364_605645_4696889_n[1].jpg
    5288_1208862860352_1192126364_605645_4696889_n[1].jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 78

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Im sure he will find a good home.
P.S. (Lovinsphynx, I tell all members posting rescues that some times it helps if you bathe and groom them before posting pictures, they tend to go quicker for adoptions. Just a suggestion.)LOL:LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lovinsphynx, sorry to hear you couldn't rehabitate your hubby....you two were a cute couple! He's kinda attractive, so I'm sure you'll find him a good home. :Wink:

My fiance seened to be a hopeless case at first;, but now he's s-l-o-w-l-y coming around to liking my sphynx. He's smart enough to know who gets first priority in our household...LOL!

PitRottMommy

Banned
Well unfortunately after months of hoping they would become friends, i sadly have to find a home for my husband, He refuses to share his food, bed and wife with Sanura so i had to make a choice, i will miss him dearly, hopefully one of you will adopt him and give him a good home, he can make a killer lasagna, but you have to keep after him since i was never able to house break him. here is a picture....

I'd take him but he'd have to come in a hairless version. I can't do the fur. Luckily, my man is balding. :Smile:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Be sure and get him neutered. We wouldn't want any more of him running around.

I'm balding too. About 5 years ago I gave up on my hair. Now, what little hair I have left, is devoured by the clippers. I figure if you can't beat em, join em. Besides, I save money on hair cuts. I'm getting quite skilled at cutting my own hair. Without even looking in a mirror.

:LOL::Smile::Cool::BigSmile::Dizzy::Hysterical::Exclamation::LOL: Just having some fun.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just thought of this yesterday- I don't know if my boyfriend is allergic to cats or not- he's never had one! I discussed it with my mom and she said - "oh no, what will you do with Joe?" My thoughts exactly :LOL: The cat will be here to stay!

Brooke

Banned
I just thought of this yesterday- I don't know if my boyfriend is allergic to cats or not- he's never had one! I discussed it with my mom and she said - "oh no, what will you do with Joe?" My thoughts exactly :LOL: The cat will be here to stay!

HAHA!! too funny.

My personal rule of thumb:
If they don't like my animals - or if my animals don't like them - automatic deal breaker!!

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It deffinatley says something about a person who dosen't like pets, its like saying you dont like babies.

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It they don't like my animals, they don't get invited in. My husband took a couple of weeks to warm up to our Sphynx, but now as long as his brothers aren't around he is putty in her paws!

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My own was slow to come around, he loves animals, but the bald and price took a little work...Now Harley and Sambo have him toting a line. Fluffing their pillows and blankets and getting their take out food.:LOL: To top it off he now is more excited than me about getting some new family members and picking out his baby out the bunch.:BigSmile:iv'e said it before and I'll say it again there is just something magical about them.

Back