Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

They Finally Snuggled!!!

Amaryllis and Gable had their first cuddle! No hissing and no fighting! Gable was laying with me on the bed in his usual spot and Amaryllis came under the covers and snuggled up next to the both of us on his blanket! Usually one will lay down on each side of me.

I just lay there holding both of them together. I was getting terribly uncomfortable and really had to go the bathroom but I could not bring myself to move anyone!

The pictures I was able to grab with my iPhone are a but dark and fuzzy but I had to snap a couple of shots of this occasion! I have been waiting for this!!!

Hopefully, they will soon snuggle in their plush big bed together, not just lay in their individual pink fuzzy covered beds by themselves. If not, I can take them saving the laying together just for bedtime with Mommy :BigSmile: !

I know it may seem silly, but I have been waiting to see my two nakeds being able to cuddle together! This is so much better than spraying and humping!!!

I can't wait to see if they will snuggle again tonight! They don't lay together during the day but they both like to be in different spots in the house.

As you can see from my new avatar picture, the snuggling continues! They were both laying on the couch with me and Gable had his little arm around Amaryllis!

They slept snuggled up on the bed together next to me all night! The only time any hissing or swatting took place was when Amaryllis was sweetly grooming Gable and started licked near his hindquarters. He is very ticklish there so he had to let her know that. Otherwise, they slept side by side cuddled in a big naked ball all night!

I am so happy!!!

Isn't it funny though that we will let ourselves get sore muscles, full bladders and arms and legs that fall asleep just so we do not disturb our sleeping cats?? :LOL::LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Isn't it funny though that we will let ourselves get sore muscles, full bladders and arms and legs that fall asleep just so we do not disturb our sleeping cats?? :LOL::LOL:

Most defintley!! lol If one of us has the cat in our laps and we dont want to disturb her but need something we have someone else get it for us. lol It's like she gives us permission to be lazy.:LOL:

Most defintley!! lol If one of us has the cat in our laps and we dont want to disturb her but need something we have someone else get it for us. lol It's like she gives us permission to be lazy.:LOL:

I was doing that quite a bit of this afternoon! I kept asking everyone else for everything because I did not want to move the sleeping, cuddling cats on me. Hubby kept rolling his eyes at me and saying "Oooooohhhh nooooo, we must not disturb the royalty! Yet they can bounce around on me, lick my face and bite at my toes all they want when I am trying to sleep!" He will get it some day...the cats do as they please, we are here but to serve them!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I was doing that quite a bit of this afternoon! I kept asking everyone else for everything because I did not want to move the sleeping, cuddling cats on me. Hubby kept rolling his eyes at me and saying "Oooooohhhh nooooo, we must not disturb the royalty! Yet they can bounce around on me, lick my face and bite at my toes all they want when I am trying to sleep!" He will get it some day...the cats do as they please, we are here but to serve them!

LOL My boyfriend says the same thing! She is so stinkin spoiled its pathetic. I went to the store today and bought more for her then I did for us!! lol

He spoils her too tho,,he played with her for hours today,,they are both tuckered out in "his chair" right now. They are so cute!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Oh yes, I use this excuse as much as possible, lol, I can't change the baby's diaper right now honey, the kittens are sleeping on me!

Back