Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Thinking about Christmas morning...

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was just thinking.... if Christmas morning is anything like wrapping presents has been - Sophie is going to go nuts!

Last night I wrapped most of my gifts and Sophie was dashing this way and that way. If she wasn't trying to mess up the wrapping paper she was biting labels, batting around my pen, knocking anything she could over. It made wrapping fun! :LOL:

I'm just imagining her in a frenzy with all the wrapping paper everywhere. :LOL:

I can't wait!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG I have not wrapped one thing!!!!

That's ok! There's still time-plus if Leo and Athena are like Sophie you will have "help". :Wink:

I just got sick of looking at all the shopping bags. I didn't think I'd get as much done as I did. Once I started I just kept going.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cute little Sophie! Stella helped a little bit by sitting in the middle of the things I tried wrapping. I did not ask for an anchor, but she wanted to help. I'm hoping Stella and Izzy will scratch and tear the wrapping off of their presents and not just run off with the bow.

Brooke

Banned
:LOL: I've only wrapped one present so far, and it took three times longer than it should have because Walter stood in the middle of the paper, bit it and tore it, ran off with some ribbon, and I had to start over!! :Dizzy: I'm not looking forward to wrapping gifts this year - my four little "elves" are not very good helpers! :LOL:

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was thinking the same thing lol!!!! Also while my bf was wrapping magg was trying to get wrapped up with the present lol so cute!!!

Jocy24

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Harry is my little tree guardian. He hides amongst the gifts and slaps at your toes if you get too close. Noone's going to sneak a peek this year!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
All I can say is my SS present will have sphynx kitty smell on it which should make the recieving sphynx very interested whether they like it or not.LOL

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Old Beltane could care less...Mr. Blackwell only wants shiny ribbons...but I found that Bluto likes to "help" me wrap presents just as much as he likes to "help" make the bed!!! He was in heaven!!!!!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
MY gosh, How am I to wrap gifts tonight with my new baby Snuggles(who will be here by 11pm the latest). lol Maybe ill just put all the presents under the tree not wrapped!!:LOL::LOL: would love to just play with him!! :BigSmile:

Back