Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

This sphynx bath video is too cute!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Yea, my Snuffie isn't that saavy to water yet. I hope to get her there eventually. She would be so cute patty around in the water like that.

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love this vid so much i saw it before i even had a sphynx!!! I try to get maggie to do that in the bath 4 get it lol!!!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love this vid so much i saw it before i even had a sphynx!!! I try to get maggie to do that in the bath 4 get it lol!!!

It must be a popular video coz I also saw it before I got Mo too! I thought it was sooo cute and was dissapointed that Mo didn't do that in the bath when I got him! LOL I still try to get him to do it now but he just doesn't get it! :LOL: :ThumbsDown:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I'm glad to hear that my Snuffie isn't the only kitty out there that isnt crazy about bath time. She does pretty good but when she does try to get away she is like holding down a greased pig! lol

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love this video! I saw it before I got Sophie. I, too, was hoping for bathtime to be so fun :Dizzy:.

There's 3 other videos by that member too- they're all worth checking out. I like the one with the little toys in the tub.

penelopeasaurus

Lairian
this is kinda what penelope is like in the bath? i saw this video before i had her and was a big part of warming my heart to this breed! love it!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This is one of the videos I would show people before Stella came into my life. "SEE HOW CUTE THEY ARE?! THEY EVEN LOVE BATHS." lol :LOL: Stella doesn't do bad at bath time anymore. She doesn't "play the drums" either, but that's okay! In the beginning she acted like we were drowning her, but now she just walks back and forth while I scrub. She'll try to jump out on occasion, but I am fortunate that that's the only "problem".

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I gave Snuffie another bath tonight - OMG, total 360 from the first bath I gave her last week. She stayed right there, let me scrub her down, let me clean her claws and get between all her toes and everything, it was soo special. Trick to it was.......i had showed her a qtip (which is her most desirable toy these days) and put it in the water, it kept her busy so I could get her all cleaned up. YAY - clean kitty!

Back