Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Those stinkin CLAWS

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Butterball likes to use me as a kitty tree. This video shows how he does it. This is rather mild compared to the other times.

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Your not alone!!! Snuffie prefers to do this when I'm wearing thin tshirts and in full standing position. My boyfriend had to save me the other day and we thought I was going to need stiches for a minute! lol I'm okay tho.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yup Snuggles does the same thing! But yes much worse most of the time!! :LOL::LOL:

Love the video and the slow replay!:LOL:

holly_savage

Banned
Hibou does the same...except usually I am sitting at the chair in front of the computer and tries to climb up my back to get onto the back of the chair...needless to say it does not usually end all that well for me!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL:

I had to wear a scarf round my neck for a week to hide the scratches Mug-Y had caused climbing my neck...never a good thing when you have metal studs in there!:Dizzy:

X

Claire M

Lairian
My Jerry Cat is the same , have got away with holes in my clothes till I discovered one this morning , do they love to be up high or something , he just loves it on a shoulder :Smile:

Claire M

Lairian
My Jerry Cat is the same , have got away with holes in my clothes till I discovered one this morning , do they love to be up high or something , he just loves it on a shoulder! :Smile:

Back