Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

THUNDER!!!!!!!

kaoticharmony

Banned
I have 4 cats (3 Sphynxs).

I was just feeding everybody and noticed my 2 young Sphynx were missing . After I fed my 2 older cats I went on a search... We had a few loud claps of thunder...but I didn't think much of it.

Well I found them.... There was this odd tall lump in my bed. I gently pulled off the blanket and there was my little girl sitting on top of her brother. Who had his head stuff under a second blanket! Lol!

I love my kitties

Gizzymom

Banned
I have 4 cats (3 Sphynxs).

I was just feeding everybody and noticed my 2 young Sphynx were missing . After I fed my 2 older cats I went on a search... We had a few loud claps of thunder...but I didn't think much of it.

Well I found them.... There was this odd tall lump in my bed. I gently pulled off the blanket and there was my little girl sitting on top of her brother. Who had his head stuff under a second blanket! Lol!

I love my kitties

Tooo cute!!:Smile:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
awwwwe poor babies!! we had a dog who would army crawl under our bed under storms. he was a big boy, evetually when thunder was real loud we'd just let him sleep with us for the night.

kaoticharmony

Banned
W had this huge 35 pound cat named PounceQuick. Pouncey was terrified of thunder and would hide under our childguard gate (like it would help).

When I lived in California (when we first got Shiva). We had this huge thunder storm. We turned out the lights and opened our big picture window in our living room (so the cats could smell the storm). Then we sat with all the cats (except Pouncey...who was under the gate) and made a game out of the storm. They got really into it and loved the lightning part. After awhile the thunder didn't bug them either. We tried to get Pouncey to join but he said "no way!"

Back