Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Time Lapse Video of Sunset Sweden

dodocats

Lairian
Hello Everyone!! :cat::cat::cat::woot::woot:
it has been a very long time since my last visit here, hope you are all fine and life treats you well!!!:):shame:
I have been studying and yet I have to to more and more and hopefully in August I will start the college here in Sweden after finishing all the language courses needed!
as always I am providing you a very beautiful short sunset time lapse and hope you will enjoy the beatiuful nature! (y)(y)(y):cool::cool:

finally wish you all health and happiness and a great holidays!!:cat::D:ROFLMAO::shame::shame:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Good to see you again! Hope you have a break from study and can enjoy your holiday.

What a gorgeous sunset. Thanks for sharing

dodocats

Lairian
Yeees I have a ten days off !!!:) :) :) :)
Glad that you liked the video :cool::cool:

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Beautiful! What will you be studying in college, and about how long will it take until you graduate?

dodocats

Lairian
Beautiful! What will you be studying in college, and about how long will it take until you graduate?
it will take 3 years I am thinking of System science or IT Security, I don't know how things will go!!! we will see on August :arghh::cat::cat: