Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Time to get out your red, white and blue!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
In honor of July Forth we will be having a contest.
All you have to do is email a picture of your kitty to admin@sphynxlair.com either dressed up in red, white, and blue or make a background, or theme. No photo shop allowed it has to be a picture you have taken be creative and show how your kitty celebrates the 4th.
We will accept pictures until July 1 and then open the polls on July 2nd and you the members will vote for your favorite picture (only one vote per person). Polls will be open until July 5th and the winners will be announced on July 6th.
All members can enter but in order to vote you must be a member for at least 1 month!
Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place and will be a secret!
Please include your name and address with the submission of your photo so we know where to send your prize:Wink:
Good Luck to Everyone!

Attachments

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What about for us Brits? I can find pictures of sad, defeated faces? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

holly_savage

Banned
How about making a "Patriotic" theme...mine would be Red and White but no blue...

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Oooooooooooo I see RED WHITE AND BLUE outfits coming from Snuffie's Fashions!!! teehee
This is exciting!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mo has a football shirt, but it's red and white! He is a huge football fan, loves the game!

J

Jinxlover

Hey... by photo shop you mean we cant add anything to the photo right, but we can still crop the photo?

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Is it one entry per person, or per cat?

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Questions?
Yes one per member (or person) sorry you have to pick one cat.

Yes you can crop if you are just taking the cat but can't add any background or anything to the picture!
:ThumbsUp::Laugh:

susi794

Staff member
Hey! I love a fat ass anything!!! :Laugh: Except my own, of course. :LOL:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Whatever is patriotic were you live is fine as well Sorry everyone :Pudently: I forget the span of the world we cover!

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
You should get a powdered wig from build a bear or from a craft store! Ive seen them there. theres always pet wigs online lol

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
In honor of July Forth we will be having a contest.
All you have to do is email a picture of your kitty to admin@sphynxlair.com either dressed up in red, white, and blue or make a background, or theme. No photo shop allowed it has to be a picture you have taken be creative and show how your kitty celebrates the 4th.
We will accept pictures until July 1 and then open the polls on July 2nd and you the members will vote for your favorite picture (only one vote per person). Polls will be open until July 5th and the winners will be announced on July 6th.
All members can enter but in order to vote you must be a member for at least 1 month!
Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place and will be a secret!
Please include your name and address with the submission of your photo so we know where to send your prize:Wink:
Good Luck to Everyone!

I hope all of you are flooding the Admin with your photos. I can't wait to see them!