Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

'Tis a Miracle!

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I came in from my hedge cutting malarky... and found this in the window:

20190910_180522.jpg

20190910_180511.jpg

20190910_180550.jpg

There was NO fighting.
All three of them have been out today, Pixie and Livvy for a good 2hrs each (I ended up having to track Livvy down, who was on her way into the woods!) and Jezzy was out for about an hour, before she had enough and wanted to come back in.
Pixie I don't even have to keep an eye on, she explores in the garden, then comes to yell at me to come see what she found (seriously...), then she goes off again for a bit, comes back to yell at me.... Lather, rinse, repeat.
If I pick up the keys and go "Post box?" she's straight at the door to come check mail with me lol.
But I'm very happy to see the girls chilling together. :)

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This brought a big smile to my face. Love your girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Now why can't they sleep like this at night.... *sigh*
I got woken up three times last night, because someone intruded on someone's space, or decided to walk to another spot on the bed past someone... GRR.
And WHY does Jezzy need to sleep in the MIDDLE (Smack-dab middle, that is!) of my King size bed!
180x200 -- and the cat is in the middle of it. On top of the covers.
It seems to be impossible to pick a side. No. Right in the middle, on top of everything, so you either squish to one side or the other, while trying to get your blanket over you.
...and why am I such a sucker that I don't move the cat.......????

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Now why can't they sleep like this at night.... *sigh*
I got woken up three times last night, because someone intruded on someone's space, or decided to walk to another spot on the bed past someone... GRR.
And WHY does Jezzy need to sleep in the MIDDLE (Smack-dab middle, that is!) of my King size bed!
180x200 -- and the cat is in the middle of it. On top of the covers.
It seems to be impossible to pick a side. No. Right in the middle, on top of everything, so you either squish to one side or the other, while trying to get your blanket over you.
...and why am I such a sucker that I don't move the cat.......????

You allow this, don’t pretend you aren’t an enabler!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro