Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Tis the season...can your decorate with a Sphynx in the house?

Tis the season...can your decorate with a Sphynx in the house?

• I can decorate with no issues my cat(s) are angels

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • I cannot even think about trying to decorate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I cannot put up a tree, but I can put up other holiday decorations

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I cannot do any decorating with my terror in the house

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Tis the season...can your decorate during the holiday season with a Sphynx in the house? A reminder to vote you need to be in the regular site www.sphynxlair.com. you cannot vote in tapatalk.

Yoda mom

Staff member
Hahaaa
I can't with my terrors ! But .. creatively anyway -- outside decorating the Lania and kitty proofing the terrors to try inside again ..

This is Frankie's first Christmas and I havent started decorating yet so we shall see! He has been pretty interested in the wrapping paper and bows so far when I did wrap up a few gifts today!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MollysMom , absolutely stunning tree - love love the sentimental antique ornaments -
I still have a few and each one has a special memory
Gorgeous pic - head smooches sent

@pepal oh my lol! Just be sure Ozzy doesn't nibble ! Wouldnt leave it on lol too tempting to chew

@Catzzzmeow wow interesting the vote tally is 50/50 so far from leaving alone as Angels to Terrors !

@TatyanaMassey awhhh a helper ! Hope you can share a pic of Frankie helper

Hmm that would mean I Should have two Angels and two terrors lol not

Last edited:

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This is Frida’s very first year with a proper Christmas tree. I’ve always had either no tree or just a little apartment tree about 1’ tall. We recently moved in with my boyfriend and so have the space for a big tree. It is 8’ tall!
So far she hasn’t touched it. All the decorations are plastic because my boyfriend has young kids. Turns out Sphynx proof is similar to childproof.

Well, we couldn't decide whether to get a tree at all this year... discussed getting a realistic looking fake tree, instead of the full size real tree we usually get. Not too much room or floorspace in our livingroom, and the thought of moving stuff about or away for a tree did not appeal to me! Sooo, a compromise meant I got a half size real tree and placed it on top of a lamp/corner table - no rearranging of furniture and off the floor and out of the way of Butchie!! :D Result!

20181210_175100.jpg