Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

To the Sphynx owner needing to rehome

BaileyVetterick

Lairian
Hi. My name is Bailey and I’m 21. I’ve studied everything I could for the last 5 years on these kitties. My biggest passion is my pets. I adopted my sweet dog fully prepared to take on his heart worm problems and we are now happy and Heartworm free. I say this to truly show how much I love my pets, even though 21 seems a little young to trust, A Sphinx is my absolute dream cat and I will travel anywhere in the US to adopt! I’m located in Atlanta Ga, where I have a black fluffy kitty I rescued as a kitten and my sweet pup. I have a whole file system with all their info and I keep them up to date on EVERYTHING! I’m very passionate for my pets as they are my light and I cherish and put them first. Not to mention spoil. If anyone would like to rehome please consider me! I have no problem with video meetings to show my home and pets or calls to get more info on me as I know how hard rehoming can be to and how important it is to have someone you KNOW you can trust.

BaileyVetterick

Lairian
I would also like to add I also have rescued and re-homed many kitties in bad situations in my town. ( as I can’t keep them all though I wish I could however I’m sadly allergic to short hairs) To everyone I get called first. My pets are family there for will NEVER be re homed again and will be with me forever. I can promise I will provide the absolute best and they will be the happiest kitty ever! ( I am also the type to really watch over how my pets act to ensure they are okay. ( If they blink at me like somethings off I’m at the vet)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. You might look into any breeders near you as well and see if they have any retiring breeding cats they are looking to rehoming. Be sure to look in the adoption section here daily, because when one does become available, they go fast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back