Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Toa the Toilet Cat

Toa and Ross

Staff member
When your name is Toa and a Swedish member (@Zab)) let's you know what your name means in Swedish. Are there more nudes with names that mean something funny, ackward or embarrishing in another language?

Paw, Toa the Toilet Cat.

IMG_20200809_115807_833.jpg

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Explains a lot....:0 ( I got the nickname in school since my given name is too long, Sabina, and I hate it) So, in school I was called "Zab the bad"...
LOL who likes anything at that age? Not the name, the hair, the feet, etc, etc, etc.

But seriously that was like you were a Belgian airline or something :0

I'm sorry it was too close to resist!!!

CathyO

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This may not be a direct comparison but my partner’s swedish bestie poked fun at my sphynx cat calling her a spawn of Satan. Then I found out his oldest boy is named, Makoto, since his kid his half Japanese. So I had this evil grin when I told him Makoto (“makuto”) in tagalog means someone who has tons of head lice...

Toa and Ross

Staff member
This may not be a direct comparison but my partner’s swedish bestie poked fun at my sphynx cat calling her a spawn of Satan. Then I found out his oldest boy is named, Makoto, since his kid his half Japanese. So I had this evil grin when I told him Makoto (“makuto”) in tagalog means someone who has tons of head lice...

Oh I wish I could have seen your evil grin and his face!

JessicaRosexo

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This is funny!

Back