Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Today's the day!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
In a few minutes I leave to get my remaining 11 teeth yanked out and get my new dentures. I'll be so glad to have this done with cause it's been a long 3 month process so far. I'm so looking forward to it being done with but am a bit nervous over having to stop taking my Plavix and aspirin, am crossing my fingers that doesn't let me have another heart attack. I'll have lots of vicodin too so I apologize in advance for anything goofy I might say!

So, here goes nuthin'! Bye!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
oh goodness...I just now saw this....I hope its quick and painless. I have a HUGE fear of dentist. I had all of my dental work done last year with lots of help from Mr. Valium and NitriceOxide gas!! lol
Luckily I only lost a few molar and the rest was filling cavities and getting veneres but I still sympathize with you. I hope you recover quickly.

Here's to a bright new smile!!!!!!!!!! *Cheers*

Pyramid

Lairian
I hope you are feeling okay, the dentist is awful. I had the roof of my mouth grafted, receeding gums, had so many stitches in my mouth felt like a mouth full of hair.

Hopefully you feel better soon, nothing worse than having dental work done

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just thinking about you - hang in there.:ThumbsUp:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks for the well wishes. But it's still awful. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This has been the most miserable week of my life. **deletes rest of long rambling whiney post** But thanks for the well-wishes everyone. I think there's light at the end of the tunnel somewhere.