Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Tomorrow is Diego day!

Inferno12

Banned
Diegos mom is bringing him at 10 tomorrow. I am so excited but soooo nervous. Why am I nervous??? I want to make sure everything is right so things go well. She says she is pretty confident that I am the perfect fit for him so I hope that stay true when she gets here. She has even done some research on a different food for him.

I have a vet appointment at 2 for him tomorrow to get a baseline on his urine so we can keep an eye on things while we adjust. I also will talk to the vet about food things.

Inferno12

Banned
Thanks guys. The meeting didnt go to well but it went exactly how I expected it to go. Johnny was an ass as he normally is but I will know in a day or two if he will eventually get along with him. Its takes Johnny a long time to come around so I hope he accepts Diego.

Diego is soooooo sweet and soooo soft! He is pretty fuzzy. A lot fuzzier than I thought but its really cute and soft. Im not sure why he would be so fuzzy??? any ideas?

Bella07

Banned
Well, I hope Johnny and Diego become best friends soon! As to Diego, maybe he is an F1, or F2 Sphynx, which could explain his extra fur? Or, poor breeding, or his hormones. But, I'm no expert, so Good Luck and have fun with Diego!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Freya is pretty fuzzy, it comes and goes, in this pic you can see her fuzzy hips, and fuzz sticking off her shoulder blades. It is very soft! Gummi is nekkid! I think some just have different amounts of hair, no big!

BTW guys, I saw Diego on facebook, he is delicious!!! nanay boo boo! :LOL:

047-2.jpg

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Snuffie gets fuzzy - it comes and goes. Its very similar to the photo of Freya that Bronwyn posted except Snuffie doesnt have the fuzzy shoulders. Its just on her hips and butt/tail area! lol

Inferno12

Banned
Freya is pretty fuzzy, it comes and goes, in this pic you can see her fuzzy hips, and fuzz sticking off her shoulder blades. It is very soft! Gummi is nekkid! I think some just have different amounts of hair, no big!

BTW guys, I saw Diego on facebook, he is delicious!!! nanay boo boo! :LOL:

047-2.jpg

:LOL::LOL::Hysterical::LOL::LOL:

Those are the exact spots that Diego has hair. He has a good size patch between his shoulder blades good sized puffs just on his cheek bones which makes him look like a chipmunk. He looks like an old mans head who is trying to hold on to the last few hairs that he has! lol

I saw his pictures and I think he is adorable. Johnny is just being grumpy and acting like a spoiled kid who does not want to share right now. He will eventually come around.

Inferno12

Banned
I saw his pictures and I think he is adorable. Johnny is just being grumpy and acting like a spoiled kid who does not want to share right now. He will eventually come around.

I think he will but yes, a HUGE spoiled brat!

I decided that Diego has a new nickname. Its Fozzy like Fozzy Bear from the Muppets. :LOL::LOL:

Inferno12

Banned
Here are some pictures of the little guy! Its been a long day and he is in our room by himself so he is becoming comfortable

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0819.jpg
    IMG_0819.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0815.jpg
    IMG_0815.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg