Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Too many sad faces lately....

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It seems like many of us can relate to one another right about now... one more thing we all have in common is HOW much we love our animals! We are their Mommas and Daddys..... with that in mind...

A BIG hug to you all for is sad .... well, and everyone else too!

(these are not my kitties, i got them off yahoo images)

and this....:BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile:

Thank you for posting that!

When I got to meet Tess (Tux and Twitch's Momma - who needs to come visit again BTW) we were talking about how much our own kitties mean to us, how much we obsess over them and how we get so emotionally involved with what is going on with people's kitties on the Lair.

We definitely needed a Sphynx smile!

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I agree! Sometimes I can't believe how attached I am to the people here & their babies; people and cats that I've never met and might never meet. Still, I feel connected. I worry when a member or their cat is ill, and am thrilled when things go great. What a wonderful place!! {group hug}

Treasurecat

Banned
I just wanted to say first that I have that Sphynx print and another from the same artist that I found on ebay, and that it is even better in person, lol :)

I also get so worried about the kitties and their people when something is wrong. I don't have any really close family so I guess this gives me something to worry and care about :/.

Back