Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Toothpaste recommendation

Yoda mom

Staff member
@babymeow, great topic. members will surely chime in!

mine are seniors . my vet sells Maxiguard gel , I got online and use on my pups. I need to start trying on my kittles. it's very liquidy even though they say put a drop on finger and rub on gums no tooth brush needed. the little vial of powder goes in, shake to mix. store in refrigerator. if it changes to a dark color it is time to toss it. I put a few drops on a cotton swissper and rub dogs gums. may try on a baby toothbrush for the kittles. fwiw, I never try new things on a weekend .

**you can ask your vet about maxiguard gel. not sure if other members have tried on kitties. i will keep you posted! mine are all seniors and I am leary of any surgery procedures so trying the least intrusive at this point.

Attachments

• maxiguard gel.jpg
    maxiguard gel.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 4

Yoda mom

Staff member
@babymeow , several use Vibrac C.E.T. Enzymatic Toothpaste.

there are different flavors and a cat dental kit with it and a toothbrush available online various sites for purchase. my vets office sells too.

I picked up some infant toothbrushes at walmart to have on hand to use with the toothpaste I purchased online not as a kit.
here is info on the toothpaste. this brand has been around for a loong time.

Back