Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Tortitude

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My Wrinkles has tortitude.
I had her and Cleo in the sturdi shelter together at the show.
Cleo stepped on her to get in the bed and she hissed and clawed her..
If Wrinkles is playing with the other cats and they get to rough she will hiss and claw them.
She is good in the ring at the shows but thinks she is the boss at home.
Cleo has a scratch on her neck now.

Brooke

Banned
Oh boy, my girls, Mandy and Helen both have Tortitude...big time!! :LOL: (Mandy is a black tortie and Helen is a blue tortie/white).

I totally believe what they say about torties and attitude!! MOODY! One minute all sweet and lovable and the next minute, hiss, scratch, RAWR!! I think that's why Helen and Mandy don't like each other. They think the house isn't big enough for two torties. :Dizzy::LOL:

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh boy, my girls, Mandy and Helen both have Tortitude...big time!! :LOL: (Mandy is a black tortie and Helen is a blue tortie/white).

I totally believe what they say about torties and attitude!! MOODY! One minute all sweet and lovable and the next minute, hiss, scratch, RAWR!! I think that's why Helen and Mandy don't like each other. They think the house isn't big enough for two torties. :Dizzy::LOL:

:LOL: LOL!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wrinkles is Seal Tortie and White.
My Meeko is a Torti also and has the tude.
It is funny how the calicos and tortis are that way.
When I got Cleo I was stuck between a tortie and her.
I even asked everyone which one I should get.
I wish I had got both of them but it is to late now.
Brooke do your Tortis ever sleep together.
Wrinkles is biased also and mostly is with Cleo.
One in a while she will be with Meeko.
She prefers baldies.
We will see what happens when I find my third sphynx.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
All of mine did except one.
Cleos best friend is Meeko my non sphynx tortie.
She is not a biased sphynx.

Brooke

Banned
Wrinkles is Seal Tortie and White.
My Meeko is a Torti also and has the tude.
It is funny how the calicos and tortis are that way.
When I got Cleo I was stuck between a tortie and her.
I even asked everyone which one I should get.
I wish I had got both of them but it is to late now.
Brooke do your Tortis ever sleep together.
Wrinkles is biased also and mostly is with Cleo.
One in a while she will be with Meeko.
She prefers baldies.
We will see what happens when I find my third sphynx.

They have only slept together a couple of times - when they got the new bed from their Secret Santa, Marnasobsession!! :ThumbsUp:

But, moments after I took the photo, Mandy rolled over and wrapped her claws around Helens neck and attacked her. They really are NOT friends! :LOL: It's funny, because the girls are literally half the size of the boys, but the boys are afraid of the girls - when they start growling and getting bitchy, the boys usually climb on my lap or hide behind me so I can protect them.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is funny big boys being scared.
Cleo plays rough and slams the other cats to the ground when they play.
She is way smaller then them.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
"Tortitude" lol, I love that.

My cats like to rough house and Stella is the instigator. She's the one who will swat at Izzy or sniff her butt, knowing it would tick Izzy off. She'll attack Izzy like a vampire: Jump at her from behind, cling to her back and bite her neck! Izzy does the body slamming. If you ever hear body slam the ground or against the wall, it's Izzy doing it to Stella. Wow, this post sounds so violent. . . they really are just playing, lol.

MJ101108

Lairian
I totally believe in the tortitude:Laugh: Penny is such a diva haha. She loves to snuggle and be all lovey but she definitely has to get her way. It's funny when you pick her up she meows like she doesn't want to get picked up but the minute you start to rub her head she begins to purr.

dragynflye

Lairian
"tortitude" doesn't limit itself to sphynxes, either! my craziest fosters have always been torties or calicos. david dubbed them "psycho jungle kitties". they're his favorites.

Back