totally grossed out

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Tails' started by kalliee129, Nov 7, 2009.

1. kalliee129

kalliee129Senior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $453.02
    Ratings:
    +56
    Meecho has been restless lately since I haven't taken her out because it's been so cold and wet here. Well today I gave in and decided to take her to the mall. I was really excited because I had just bought her a new dress and got her all dressed up in her leather coat and the purple hat I made her. We get down the street and turn out of the housing area when I see that look on her face. I immediately put my hand out...why I have no idea I guess in hopes of stopping her or catching it. No luck. She not only vommited on me she projectile vomitted on me. She looked like a fire hydrante that had just been let loose for the summer. And I'm left sitting there with vomit dripping down my sweater onto my skirt and my arm is still out in the air and it certainly did catch something. Took me an hour to clean it up and I swear my car still smells like tuna fish because she got into Tiggers wet food. I seriously didn't know whether to laugh or cry.:Hysterical: Luckily nothing got on her dress:Laugh:

Attached Files:

2. Haji the Sphynx

Haji the SphynxLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $129.00
    Ratings:
    +167
    Awww! what was the cause? makes haji's little sickness this morning seem like small beans! Poor meecho!

3. Brooke

BrookeBanned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $42.00
    Ratings:
    +443
    Must be something in the air - I've cleaned up way too much cat puke this week! :LOL:

Really cute dress, though! I hope she feels better (and the smell comes out...blech!)

4. kalliee129

Sphynx Bucks:
    $453.02
    Ratings:
    +56
    She gets car sick really easy so if I know I'm taking her in the car I won't feed her in the morning, but she found Tiggers food and went at it. She was fine as soon as she did it, she gave me this look and flicked her tail and went back into her car seat:LOL:

5. heather

heatherV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $396.00
    Ratings:
    +462
    That is such a cute dress! Thank goodness it was spared. Poor Meecho- poor you!

6. Maggies mommy

Maggies mommyV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $1,100.16
    Ratings:
    +471
    Wow meecho looks so pretty in her dress!!!

7. susi794

susi794Moderator Staff Member

Sphynx Bucks:
    $46,138.92
    Ratings:
    +12,611
    • Scary sphynx
    • Puppy
    • Red Sphynx
    • Pink Sphynx
    • Orange Sphynx
    Sorry Meecho didn't feel well--but that dress was adorable. Where did you get it? If you don't mind my asking.

8. ultra_stella

ultra_stellaV.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $296.00
    Ratings:
    +369
    Pretty dress! Sorry your little trip turned out the way it did.

"We get down the street and turn out of the housing area when I see that look on her face. I immediately put my hand out...why I have no idea I guess in hopes of stopping her or catching it."

Just a good (sphynx) motherly instinct! :)

9. harley

harleySenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $472.00
    Ratings:
    +64
    Poor baby...The Dress is lovely...

10. sydkat7

sydkat7V.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $572.00
    Ratings:
    +658
    Ugh....so sorry to hear that Meecho is sick and threw up all over you! Her dress is adorable, though....like suzi, I'd like to know where you got it, too.

11. kalliee129

Sphynx Bucks:
    $453.02
    Ratings:
    +56
    I'm used to the car sick thing so that is why the day before I know I'm taking her out no midnight snacking. Little stinker just found the other food that she's not even suppose to eat because it's wet. Since these babies have such weak belly's I keep her on a dry food diet but sometimes she cheats behind my back:LOL:

The dress is by a company called ruff ruff couture. I LOVE their clothes but be forwarned they are expensive but here is the link anyway
    http://www.ruffruffcouture.com/

Now I'll tell you where I got mine for almost half the price!! Just look in the sale section:
    http://www.poshpuppyboutique.com

I spent weeks trying to find a site that had ruff ruff couture on sale and this was the only one. Another really cute clothing designer is Monkey Daze:
    http://www.monkeydaze.com/
    I really want the pink rabbit jumper with tutu, but I'm still waiting for that to go on sale too. And how bad is it that I saw a pet wardrobe at HomegGoods and I'm actually debating buying it??? Have I really lost my mind or do you guys think it's too cute.

12. sydkat7

sydkat7V.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $572.00
    Ratings:
    +658
    Kallie, thanks for sharing the cool pet clothing sites...I'd like to check them out for sure!:BigSmile:

I actually like the idea of a pet wardrobe! :ThumbsUp: Piglet now has more clothes than I do and her clothes take up one of my big dresser drawers, so it'll be nice to have a special place to put her clothes.