Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Toy suggestions :)

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have one 10 month old boy with a lot of energy and if I don't play with him he'll pester me, pounce on me and bite me until I do! :ROFLMAO::wacky: I am always on the lookout for new toys, but rarely see any that I think would captivate him for more than 5 mins... :rolleyes: I'm hoping for suggestions from others that are also owned by a sphynx (or several!) as to what toys work best for you!? As a suggestion of my own I've attached one toy I recently bought has worked out very well and was really inexpensive as an added bonus (£9 or about $10)! :cool:

upload_2018-10-15_18-55-12.png

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Da Bird! My four go crazy for Da Bird or any other feathered toy.
And when I want to be lazy but my four not I put on the automatic laser light.

My girls love springs too. They can play by themselves with it for a long time

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Toa and Ross Hmm, the spring toy sounds interesting! Do you have a picture maybe? :) I also toys similar to Da Bird, but he's not a fan of feathers much unfortunately...

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I have a Cat's Meow also and one of my cats loves it. She also loves Da Bird.

However my other sphynx loves the Jackson Galaxy iguana. We're on the 2nd one. The wand is retractable so it's easy to put away.

I don't spend too much on toys. I figured out they play with things that you don't expect....empty boxes for example.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just got this one, and it's pretty good!! It's worth mentioning though that I think it needs a hard floor and not carpeting, and doesn't really seem to work as well with the attachments.

upload_2018-10-20_18-17-25.png

Wanfei Interactive Cat Toys, Automatic Self Rotating USB Charged Light Pet Toy, Pets Cats Dogs Chaser Ball, Rechargeable Entertainment Exercise Toy with Detachable Feather for Cats and Dogs

Back