Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Traitor *sob*

TotenEngel

Banned
I don't know, we go away for the weekend and next thing I know it appears Smeagol has been tarting it up with our catsitter!

TotenEngel

Banned
Oh wow, I can tell that he has trained you VERY well!!!

he has the advantage of me having had 30 years of training from his furry counterparts!!
Brenda (our awesome catsitter!) always manages to get betters pics than me and even has a facebook album dedicated to our boys despite having 11 of her own!! lol

TotenEngel

Banned
OK, so I feel a little happier now as he spent all night curled up under the covers with me or on top by my feet curled up with Red!

ktate88

Banned
Niles will have a petsitter this weekend and his first night alone Thursday. I know he will be okay but since it has been cold, he really likes to snuggle at night.

My friend/coworker will be staying with him Friday and Saturday so atleast he will have company then.

I feel guilty but the boyfriend parents aren't so much about cats, plus a few little kids will be there running around. Don't want him to get let out:Sweat:

TotenEngel

Banned
I have 4 boys so it really is easier to get someone in rather than take them, their food/water bowls, litter tray, baskets etc somewhere else!
I will admit we are very lucky to have the lovely Brenda to look after them all even though she doesn't stay over. Ages ago I was looking for cat sitters and everywhere was we will spend an hour walking your dog or we will come in and feed your cats... realistically, my boys are spoilt little children, its not the food thats an issue, its someone spending time with them that I worry about, simply coming in to put food down is not enough!
We have known Brenda for a couple of years now and she is (like myself) a typical mad cat woman so actually takes pleasure in coming round to see and fuss them!
(she also cleans our kitchen and bathroom for us which is a bonus lol!)
Why is it people assume dogs are the needier species?

ktate88

Banned
I have 4 boys so it really is easier to get someone in rather than take them, their food/water bowls, litter tray, baskets etc somewhere else!
I will admit we are very lucky to have the lovely Brenda to look after them all even though she doesn't stay over. Ages ago I was looking for cat sitters and everywhere was we will spend an hour walking your dog or we will come in and feed your cats... realistically, my boys are spoilt little children, its not the food thats an issue, its someone spending time with them that I worry about, simply coming in to put food down is not enough!
We have known Brenda for a couple of years now and she is (like myself) a typical mad cat woman so actually takes pleasure in coming round to see and fuss them!
(she also cleans our kitchen and bathroom for us which is a bonus lol!)
Why is it people assume dogs are the needier species?

I do admit as a petsitter, I typically think cats do not need as much attention. OR they do not let strangers give them as much attention! 1 family the cats love me! My other two kitty families only one of the cats will come up to me, and the other 2 or 3 run. One cat actually climbed in the box springs once...

Hence why I wanted a sphynx so I was more inclined to a loving (ok...dog like) personality! I am really a dog, and now sphynx, person :Adore: :Adore:

Luckily all of my clients now have dogs that are cat friendly so Niles can go with me:ThumbsUp: At my one cat/dog mix house I stay at, Niles and the other two get along so they have a great time running about:ThumbsUp:

Niles will go it alone Thursday night, but I think his Aunt Alex will take him to work with her Friday, then be able to stay with him Friday and Saturday nights.

Back