Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Traveling with our 5 months baby

Bustamante01

Lairian
Hi everyone,

I need help on this one. Tomorrow i'm leaving for my stepmom's house, which is 2.5 hour away. We are staying there for dinner and then coming back ( its a 10hour trip max)

Is it better to bring him with us or leaving him home? He travels well; we did 5h trip max and he had no problem!

what are your advices?
thank you so much!

PS. Ty is doing great, we are actually looking for a sister/brother hihi

MollysMom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I would say it depends if she has pets at her house. If she does, leave him at home. If not, take him with you.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Ty is still young so if you want to take him with you the coming years this is the time to see if Ty likes it or not. With others pets in the house of your stephmother it's unsure if they will all like it. So it's good to have a back up plan like willing to leave sooner then you wished. Or maybe it's better to leave him at home and bring him to a non pet house on his first trip!
Mmm guess I don't have a clear answer, so only my thoughts on this.

Natasja

Bustamante01

Lairian
Thank you so much, i'll let him home for this one. Also i thought it was a lot of stress for a few hours. Bringing his raw diet, his water and more! I'm worried leaving home alone for 10 hours... Although he's ok when i leave for work...
Damn we love those sleepy heads hihi

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Bustamante01 Ty will be okay the hours you're away. I understand your worries, I always feel the same when I have to leave my babies home alone.
Enjoy diner with your stepmom!

Back