Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Tried something new!

GMPLAX23

Lairian
Happy Halloween everyone! I wanted to share something cool I got to do tonight
Tonight I went to the small local theater where they were showing the original silent film jekyll & Hyde with a live organist! (now I sound excited now but if it weren't for my younger sister who loves these types of things I would not have tried it)
It exceeded my expectations and I learned so much history about the theater and about the town I live in! I really love learning about things but science is my usual subject. I'm not much for theater and music.
I wanted to encourage everyone to step out of there comfort zone and to get out and enjoy what their own town has to offer! you never know what you may find. and what a gem I came across tonight!
Bonsoir friends!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Halloween everyone! I wanted to share something cool I got to do tonight
Tonight I went to the small local theater where they were showing the original silent film jekyll & Hyde with a live organist! (now I sound excited now but if it weren't for my younger sister who loves these types of things I would not have tried it)
It exceeded my expectations and I learned so much history about the theater and about the town I live in! I really love learning about things but science is my usual subject. I'm not much for theater and music.
I wanted to encourage everyone to step out of there comfort zone and to get out and enjoy what their own town has to offer! you never know what you may find. and what a gem I came across tonight!
Bonsoir friends!
Sounds like fun! :)