Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Trinka puked a sponge like thing

Trinka

Lairian
Wondering what this could be - my Trinka was running around and playing then stopped for a puke break - she vomitted some brown watery liquid with a spongy type thing - it was about 2 inches long, 1/2 inch in diamter, rust color, and very spongy. i tried to break it open but it would not so i threw it out. meanwhile she started playing again as soon as she was done. any ideas ?? thanks again!!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She must have got into something.
You need to watch her now.
She could have a blockage if all of it did not come up.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know that in the bottom of box springs they have some foam sponge type stuff. Maybe she was paying and clawing it and got a piece and ate it. I hope all is ok!

Trinka

Lairian
thanks - she is her normal self - she is relaxing right now and full of purrs;
she has been getting into the box spring for a while; she is pretty finicky about what she eats

admin

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like she might have eaten something, just keep an eye on her and make sure she is eating and drinking normally.

GioThermal

Lairian
It sounds like she might have eaten something, just keep an eye on her and make sure she is eating and drinking normally.

And make sure if she is eating and drinking that she is doing her normal #2's. Just keep an eye on her and check out what she's been getting into... you may find your culprit.
At least it wasn't a fur ball... that would be a little weird. :Wink:

Trinka

Lairian
lol - she is still doing totally fine and normal - had a good #2; everything about the situation was like a hairball except no hair - it was rubber - and she is a rubber ball - i just thought that was too far fetched - lol :LOL:

Back