Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Trixie Pet Interactive Cat Toys, Feeders, and Activities!

SumpinSpecial

Lairian
I've just added a bunch of new fun things for cats! German-based Trixie Pet products interactive toys, slow feeders and activity centers. These lovely things are tailor made for cats that are smarter than average, more active than average, super curious and super playful. Sound like anybody you know? :ROFLMAO:

Here are a couple of sneak peaks, you can see the full product line by choosing the Interactive Toys menu item under Cats.

Something Special Pet Supplies

49923_1_1024x1024.jpg

Wall-mounted cat lounge, comes with mounting hardware.

4590_2.jpg

Five-in-One Activity Center

Last edited by a moderator:

SumpinSpecial

Lairian
Hey everybody! Starting today and running for two weeks, I'm doing a CatTipper Giveaway. CatTipper is a great resource for news, cute things to buy and product give aways. To enter the Giveaway you don't need to make a purchase from us or CatTipper, you just have to give us your email address for our newsletters. I send my newsletter only once a month and never, ever sell my list because I HATEHATEHATE spammers! CatTipper sends their newsletter about once a week or every other, and contains cute products and giveaway announcements. It's a pretty good newsletter.

Anyway, it's a chance to get a free toy for your baby!

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
To enter the Giveaway you don't need to make a purchase from us or CatTipper, you just have to give us your email address for our newsletters. I send my newsletter only once a month and never, ever sell my list because I HATEHATEHATE spammers! CatTipper sends their newsletter about once a week or every other, and contains cute products and giveaway announcements. It's a pretty good newsletter.

Anyway, it's a chance to get a free toy for your baby!

Sounds great...where do we send the email??

Yoda mom

Staff member
@SumpinSpecial , wow! Incredible cool stuff!

* be sure to add your link Something Special Pet Supplies
In your posts for all to access right away for your lovely shop

***Be sure to include a notation of your updated shipping costs :) I saw it in your "where new"post What's New?

"Here's a thread for random news and updates. To start off, I've just added free shipping for all USA orders over $100. (I'm working on Canadian shipping, that always seems to cost so much more so it's tricky!)

I've also added a newsletter signup to my shop, along with posting our Marketing Policy. The newsletter is opt-in only and we'll send it no more frequently than once a month.

Also, I don't know about you guys, but it really ticks me off big time when I shop at some online store (and even some Amazon vendors are bad about this) only to discover that they've added me to their newsletter list. I hate it so much that I refuse to do that to my customers.

And as always... I'm working to find sources for high quality interactive toys for cats. It's strangely harder than it should be!"

Last edited:

SumpinSpecial

Lairian
Oh sheesh, I guess I should add a siggy with my link. Sorry, don't know how I forgot that! I also need to update the shipping info. I experimented with free shipping for a while but believe it or not, it didn't draw more sales and the ones I did get opted to pay for shipping anyway! I'll update that. Thanks!

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Something you might want to consider stocking as well... Valerian Root cat toys. Some cats don't like/react to catnip -- but go bonkers for Valerian Root. (Pixie loves the valerian ones, catnip is meh)
I don't think it's something stocked much in the US. (Over here there are lots.)
I do know that Trixie do them, so you might want to ask about them. :) Kind of a niche product in the US, I think. :)

SumpinSpecial

Lairian
Yes, I'm sorry it took so long to get it published. I have been actually running a toy giveaway in order to gather more subscribers to the newsletter. Now that I have a good list, I finally pulled the trigger on the newsletter. I also posted it to both Facebook and Twitter!

Silke was generous and sent me a followup story as well, that I'll publish next month!

Trixie may gain a following... ;)

Back