Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Tug of War

BaldJedi

Lairian
Finally got a ‘da bird’ today. One of my kitties latched on and started playing tug of war. Growling and all. I wish I could add a video. It was so funny. Good toy.
15f496dc0367f1ae500fe952c652fe26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
That is epically awesome. Yes, that has to be one of the best toys for our nakeds. I have to keep mine in the closet, otherwise they get destroyed within half an hour. LOL. But they really bring out the atavistic side of our Sphynxies.

BaldJedi

Lairian
That is epically awesome. Yes, that has to be one of the best toys for our nakeds. I have to keep mine in the closet, otherwise they get destroyed within half an hour. LOL. But they really bring out the atavistic side of our Sphynxies.

It’s so funny. Need to buy more.lol

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@BaldJedi -- I have about a dozen daBirds with different toys on the end, depending on what they're in the mood for and what I can tolerate (some are noisy so not good for movie watching time LOL).

BaldJedi

Lairian
@BaldJedi -- I have about a dozen daBirds with different toys on the end, depending on what they're in the mood for and what I can tolerate (some are noisy so not good for movie watching time LOL).

If you have any suggestions let me know!!!!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

Yoda mom

Staff member
@BaldJedi ,
Haaaa gotta love Dabird
Here is a link to add a video we would love to see!

Share Social Media Videos
*** I have to only use supervised amd lock away in a closet bcz my crew will eat the string and feathers!
I found refills locally at petsupermarket -

**Mine get crazy with Dabird and sometimes legs get tangled in the string -
I learned to stay calm and just drop it to the floor - it looses up and they walk out of the string tangle

Back