Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Tux & Twitch getting ready for Christmas

Inferno12

Banned
I love them especially the third one! I love the look on Twitchs face. He mom, I cant see, this stupid hat with the ears is in the way :LOL::LOL:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Those pictures are the cutest! I like the second one. Tux's outfit really brings out his green eyes.

tessblack

Banned
Thanks guys, they do pose pretty good. Except at first when they were in the playful mood, there were beards and coats flying everywhere.

ktate88

Banned
OMG, these are adorable!!!

Though that green and red striped one doesn't flatter Tux very well. I can vouch to no horizontal stripes! :LOL:

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks so much for posting these. They really made me smile. I'm so envious of all you sphynx moms that are able to get your kitties to wear clothes and cooperate for photos. Jezebel is a complete pain in the butt for both.:Angry:

tessblack

Banned
Poor Tux and his fat butt can't catch a break. The outfit was a bit tent like but it was the only thing that he fits in well. Poor fat ass elf.

tessblack

Banned
Thanks so much for posting these. They really made me smile. I'm so envious of all you sphynx moms that are able to get your kitties to wear clothes and cooperate for photos. Jezebel is a complete pain in the butt for both.:Angry:

Make sure you do them when she is relaxed or just waking from sleep.

Gizzymom

Banned
Poor Tux and his fat butt can't catch a break. The outfit was a bit tent like but it was the only thing that he fits in well. Poor fat ass elf.

OMG!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:Hysterical:

I almost choked on my yogurt, Tess!!!

Stop picking on that little elf!!! :LOL:

Back