Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Twizzler baby!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Maggie's new fav snack is twizzlers she smells me eating them she runs over begging she's not this crazy over anything I chew it up in my mouth & she takes it off my lips & runs with it to go pig out lol!!!!

PitRottMommy

Banned
Maggie's new fav snack is twizzlers she smells me eating them she runs over begging she's not this crazy over anything I chew it up in my mouth & she takes it off my lips & runs with it to go pig out lol!!!!

I'd advise against letting Maggie eat Twizzlers. There are some additives in candies that are toxic to cats, not to mention that gummy items like Twizzlers are a choking hazard for cats.

In addition, feeding foods that are not meant for feline consumption can cause pancreatitis which almost always involves hospitalization on fluids, antibiotics, etc. The liver, pancreas and other organs can be harmed in eating these type of foods, not to mention how much the cost can be... and there's always the risk of death. http://www.manhattancats.com/Articles/pancreatitis_test.html. Cats who have had a single bout with pancreatitis are at risk for having future problems with their pancreas and, then, may be at risk for future insulin problems (which is produce by the pancreas) which means an increased risk of diabetes.

Back