Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Two rescue adult females in Garden City, MI

Missymayhem

Lairian
Yeah I think I screwed up my application I filled the damn thing out at like 6:15 am forgot to add a note that I was getting their shots done on Saturday. Shots weren’t really on my mind last year while I was dealing with my cancer surgeries.... so I guess lesson learned don’t fill anything out until I’m awake ... I was so broken up when I saw them & just wanted to fill out the app

alandsim

Lairian
I have screwed up on applications before and just called in to that shelter. There's also the bonus that they'll likely tell you whether they're still available or if they're considering anyone so that saves you some agony of waiting lol.

@Missymayhem edited to tag :p

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Such beautiful girls! Agree they should stay together though... :confused: Seems they've been through quite an ordeal without being split up thrown in to the bargain, especially poor Biggles, bless her!

Missymayhem

Lairian
The shots you are supposed to get yearly. I tried calling left a message even tried Facebook. So I am going with they are swamped with people inquiring about them and I just wait. As everyone says if it’s meant to be it will happen.
The person I had as a reference said they haven’t received a call yet either... I don’t get my hopes up I just go with the flow so to speak.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Po213 i just checked the names linked on the thread ... it says for are no longer available for adoption ...
glad they found their forever home .. hope the new mum /dad will be or are members

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Amara

Biggles

They'll go fast! I'm tempted to go get one myself :)
Hello there !
I hope with all my heart these two little girls stay together as that is important . I hope they find a forever home with hoomans that will truly care for them . This is so sad they ended up in a rescue place but if it finds them a good home then a great end to a sad story
Xxx❤️❤️❤️❤️Xxx

alandsim

Lairian
I am really glad to hear they found a home! Like others, I hope they get to stay together and that their new family finds this forum.

I am very curious about how two adult sphynxes ended up in rescue and I hope that when these two princesses move on they are spoiled rotten by whoever takes them home!

Sheldon13

Staff member
Aww man I wanted to read about them and their profiles are already gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back