Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Two..Three..Four?

Dallassummer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So I have two sphynx's currently. I recently put a deposit on a beautiful cornish rex kitten, ready to go in July. I got a Cornie because my Fiance likes them and there were no sphynx's available at the time. Well now I found this beautiful sphynx kitten available also ready to go in July..

Am I crazy? Is four too many? It's just me and my fiance, no kids. We own our house. What's it like with many kitties? I know many of you own three, four, even five sphynxs. Tell me how it is! Tell me I'm not crazy! :p

AlliHille

Lairian
Definitely not crazy! But...that's coming from someone who has four cats! My husband and I have had four kitties for several years now. We live in a decent sized house. We have no complaints! The cats have their own bathroom with several litter boxes. Everyone that visits says you'd never know we had four!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callmemrsbill

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I don't think it's crazy! I'd have four if I could! Or should I say, if I could get my husband on board! :LOL:

MaoSphynx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Not crazy like everybody said before me.If I could get four,I would:D

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I think, if, you can afford, to feed them, great food, pay the Vet bills,
and take care of them, no matter, what the expense, go for it.
Of course, there is Insurance, you can get.
Medical expenses can be very high, if health problems
should occur.

AlliHille

Lairian
I agree. Four is my max. I will never have more than I can afford to give the absolute best care to. It does get expensive taking four cats for yearly exams/shots and miscellaneous illnesses. To me, it is definitely worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Congratulations! Do you have pics of your soon to be new kitten?
I have three cats and I can say that's an awesome number. But I'm sure so will be four:)

AngelRN

Lairian
I would have 4 if the significant other would agree. At 4 though I would imagine it is like having a few toddlers running around. You would probably have to make the home and your life very geared towards them and their habits. I would enjoy this : )