Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Two years ago I got my first Sphynx Cleo

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I can not believe it has been 2 years since I got my Cleo.
At this time 2 years ago we were on our way to the airport and I did not know what to expect.
Her breeder said she would be friendly and come to me and she sure did.
Her and some are some pics from when I first got her and some from a few weeks ago.
That is my sister holding in the cargo parking lot right after we picked her up.

[

lawgrl

Lairian
She is so very cute and I love her sweater and necklace, very pretty! I also catch myself thinking about the day I picked up Twiggy (my first) from the airport...it was so exciting and was the first time I actually saw a sphynx in person (which totally cracks me up now)!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
awwww, Snuffie and our family are coming up on our 1 year anniversary of meeting and adopting. I picked her up Jan 12, 2010 - the greatest day ever!!

Congrats on your two years!!!!! Her photos are always adorable! I love the one of her on the laptop!!

Attachments

• snuffie2.jpg
    snuffie2.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 12

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks Everyone,
I posted a few new pics from tonight on fb.
Jan 12th was my Grandpas bday so it is a great day for more then one reason.
Time sure does fly by.
I had never touched a sphynx before I got Cleo.

tessblack

Banned
She is gorgeous. Time seems to fly with these little guys. I can't believe mine will be 2 in february. Seems like only yesterday that I got them.