Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Uber not Feeling Well :(

Yoda mom

Staff member
(((hugs)) and positive vibes for Uber ( it says furbaby aka (sphynx baby)

Attachments

• praying heart paws.jpg
    praying heart paws.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 16

carakitty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We are quite relieved that things are getting sorted out for our Boo. However, it was also discovered that he has Hyperthyroidism as well. Not too worried about that, 2 of our other cats had HT as well and I know the methimazole pill is small, thankfully. Poor Kid is going to be taking 4 pills in the morning and 3 in the evening for the rest of his life. He's being so good about it so far!

Sheldon13

Staff member
We are quite relieved that things are getting sorted out for our Boo. However, it was also discovered that he has Hyperthyroidism as well. Not too worried about that, 2 of our other cats had HT as well and I know the methimazole pill is small, thankfully. Poor Kid is going to be taking 4 pills in the morning and 3 in the evening for the rest of his life. He's being so good about it so far!

I know the feeling! Ellie gets 4 and 4. She NBC so good about it though. I use a little olive oil and a pill popper and it slips right down.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Back