Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

UGH!

Gizzymom

Banned
So yesterday I was doing a bunch of laundry with the usual interruptions and one new one!!

I was trying to fold my work pants and put them in a pile to put away. After I put the second pair down, Giz tried to climb on the warm pile. I moved him over, folded the next pair and he climbed back on. Moved him again, folded... you get the point.

So after I folded the last pair, I let him climb aboard to absorb all the heat. He sat down in a tight little ball and looked so cute.

Then it happened! I went in the other room to start another load of laundry and I heard the dreaded "ACK... ACK.... ACK" :Woo:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I ran back just in time to catch Giz barfing all over the pile of fresh clean pants.... UGH! And sure enough... he got some on EVERY single pair!!! Back to the laundry room to start over... :Shok:

So, needless to say.... Iams is GONE now! I was weaning him onto Instinct over the last week, but since he threw up after I fed him Iams... we will stick with Instinct. He was down to 1 can of Iams every 2 days anyway, so I'm sure he will be fine with the rest of the transition done rather abruptly....

HATE THAT SOUND!!!!! :Frown::Badly:

Gizzymom

Banned
Sorry for :LOL::LOL:
I now the feeling....so much tile floor around....and always starting to :Badly: on the couch or bed:Dizzy: blugh!

What is up with that??? I think Giz has only barfed on tile ONCE!!! Can't count the times on the couch, blankets, carpet, PANTS!!! He even barfed on the stove once :Badly: That was one big bottle of lysol cleaner for that one!!!

And yes... After I cleaned everything up, I was laughing too.. So go ahead... yuk it up!! :Hysterical:

ktate88

Banned
My feelings exactly when Niles vomited Nutro! Never vomited until then, so off to Natural Balance we went and no problems since :ThumbsUp:

I did :LOL: at your story. I walked in from work one day to find a pile just a few steps inside... glad I looked down!

Yes what IS with the puking in the places that are most difficult to clean? Gable has barfed on my sandals, shoes, carpet, towels, clothes. Once in a while he makes it to the tile. I really hate when he barfs outside of my bedroom door and I get up in the middle of the night only to step in it. I swear he does it on purpose. :LOL::LOL:

TotenEngel

Banned
Yes what IS with the puking in the places that are most difficult to clean? Gable has barfed on my sandals, shoes, carpet, towels, clothes. Once in a while he makes it to the tile. I really hate when he barfs outside of my bedroom door and I get up in the middle of the night only to step in it. I swear he does it on purpose. :LOL::LOL:

I end up 'finding' it first thing in the morning when it squelches between my toes :(

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
I feel your pain.

Teeka is a fast puker. No gagging or weird noises. Just a heave or two and then ... puke-a-rama. I found out how fast she is two nights ago when she was laying on my legs and then suddenly BLURG ... and I was covered in half-digested kibble and soft food.

After the BF stopped laughing ... he ran and got a huge roll of paper towel to clean me off with, while I sat there trying not to puke myself.

Teeka merely stepped away from the mess and settled herself back down to continue her nap.

Gizzymom

Banned
I feel your pain.

Teeka is a fast puker. No gagging or weird noises. Just a heave or two and then ... puke-a-rama. I found out how fast she is two nights ago when she was laying on my legs and then suddenly BLURG ... and I was covered in half-digested kibble and soft food.

After the BF stopped laughing ... he ran and got a huge roll of paper towel to clean me off with, while I sat there trying not to puke myself.

Teeka merely stepped away from the mess and settled herself back down to continue her nap.

:Hysterical::Hysterical::Hysterical:

lawgrl

Lairian
I know it's not really funny...but I had to laugh because I could just picture the whole thing! Twiggy's never gotten any clean laundry but, I swear, every time she has to throw up she goes directly to either the area rug in the hallway (the only expensive rug in the whole house) or to the living room sofa cover (and never just one of the pillows...noooo, she gets the main part of the cover that requires stripping the whole sofa, lol!!!)...she gets one *ack* out and then makes a beeline for whichever is closer!

Back