Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Unbelievable Kindness!

susi794

Staff member
The UPS truck just dropped off a package and I thought to myself, "I don't think I ordered anything from Revival Pets--wonder what this could be?" Little did I know, or could I even believe, it was another package from one of you! Inside this wonderful package was a new pet bed--all furry and warm, 2 packs of Greenies, some leather mousies, a box of yummy candy for me, a letter that made me cry for happy, and a valentine with another twenty dollar bill in it. Thank you so much for your incredible generosity Tess, Wayne, Tux and Twitch. I called my sister and was bawling so hard she thought something horrible had happened. We are both flabbergasted that anyone would do something so nice for someone they don't even know. And Tess, you just had vet bills yourself over Tux's ear. I am so touched by the love you've shown for me and my gang. I will use the money toward the meds for the new babies--supposed to cost me $70.00 a bottle, so this will help soooo much! When life is hard and you feel like there's no where to turn, God brings wonderful people into your life to hold you up. I am so grateful for friends like you.
Thank you and your husband from the bottom of my heart,
Susi, the gang, and your unborn godchildkittens
:Adore::Adore::Adore::Adore::Adore::Adore::Adore:

susi794

Staff member
I keep telling you all that you don't need to do this...your friendship is such a gift already, the economy is lousy, we ALL have vet bills. I am so grateful to all of you, but please don't feel you need to send me anything. Just please keep sending your love and prayers....
Loving you all,
Susi and the gang

susi794

Staff member
Awwww...you have such issues of your own at the moment. To be concerned for me and my problems when you have your own is so indicative of the kind of person you are. I am so proud to call you my friend.
I am so proud to call ALL of you my friends.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I keep telling you all that you don't need to do this...your friendship is such a gift already, the economy is lousy, we ALL have vet bills. I am so grateful to all of you, but please don't feel you need to send me anything. Just please keep sending your love and prayers....
Loving you all,
Susi and the gang

I look at it as a "paying it forward opportunity". We have all gone through trying times and I know I've been helped out in times of need so I have learned to never pass up a chance to pay it forward when I'm able too. It's just....the way to be! *hugs*

tessblack

Banned
Your so welcome. We all go through times when things just get so bad it seems like we are never going to get back to where we need to be. I wish I could have helped more. I had a team member I worked with years ago, in his 60's, sort of became my second dad. He had gone bankrupt and had many hard times in his past. The guy we worked for was terrible at not always pay us. I work in auto racing so it happens a lot in this business. There were times when he would not pay me for a month and I was just starting out with my first husband and we were on the bones of our ass. I would get home from a trip and find an envelope in my suitcase. If it were not for him I don't know what I would have done. He always told me that he knew how it felt and if he did not have it he would not have done it. I guess from that day on I saw things differently. I think what he did for me was so much more than the money.

I was so excited going out and getting a few things for you. I love giving gifts more than getting them, especially when it is for animals.

Enjoy and yes it seems like there is a great bunch of people here, I am so happy I found this as well as happy I got these great kitties.

tess

susi794

Staff member
Kerry, you have already given me the best gift ever--Boo is my love bug! An absolute joy to have in my life. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Being on this site is really like having an extended family ;) Ya'll are the best. And Susie you are such a kind hearted woman who has been through a lot lately. You deserve every bit of it. Just when you start thinking God might have forgotton about you, he turns around and surprises you ;) :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I look at it as a "paying it forward opportunity". We have all gone through trying times and I know I've been helped out in times of need so I have learned to never pass up a chance to pay it forward when I'm able too. It's just....the way to be! *hugs*

EXACTLY! Susi, I was wondering if your vet would let me make a small contribution towards your vet bill (now that payday's a little closer than when I sent the card). I know some clinics don't like patients to carry a credit on their account.... But if they don't mind, what is their name/address? Or would cash be more helpful? I can't help out much but I really want to do something to help all your kits and you get through this a little more easily.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Susi: You can't deprive us of the blessing of service! You are so special to all of us! It is such a small thing in the big scheme of life! You give everyday to the children in your classroom then come home and give to your fur/skin kids again selflessly. You then come on the Lair and feed us with your wisdom and humor. Just knowing how appreciated our efforts are, is enough for us. Your little care package from me is in the mail in the am. Enjoy!

susi794

Staff member
Kathy,
I have paid all my vet bills up front--so there is no account to pay on. Paying the vet was first priority--it just put me behind on other stuff because there is so much of it--with no end in sight. If you really want to help out financially, I guess you could put it toward upcoming expenses on an advance account at my vet--I've never done anything like that. but it's probably possible. If you want their address will PM it to you. You are so very kind to offer to help with my vet bills--they have been staggering, but please don't feel you have to do this--we will make it.

Hugs,
Susi and the gang

susi794

Staff member
Marna,
You're such a sweety. Thanks for your kind words and all the love you send my way.
It's all you guys that are the special ones--not me.
Much love.
Susi and the gang

Back