Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Upcoming ZOOM meeting this month…all are welcome

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I would like to be invited please send details in personal messenger of any zoom events and I’ll see if the time suits. Thanks for organising I think this is a great idea hopefully it will line up with my time ok we shall see!

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just for those who struggle:
3PM (15¦00) EST = 19¦00 Zulu (UTC/GMT)
Since the clocks changed last night...
3PM (15¦00) EST = 8PM (20¦00) UK (DST)
3PM (15¦00) EST = 9PM (21¦00) F / NL / DE etc (DST)
I have double checked against the actual Zulu as it's easier for me to convert. UTC/GMT (Zulu) never changes, regardless of DST.
(Sorry, my pilot training takes over. We do everything in Zulu lol)

Last edited:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to be invited please send details in personal messenger of any zoom events and I’ll see if the time suits. Thanks for organising I think this is a great idea hopefully it will line up with my time ok we shall see!

Done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Video and mic adjusted, shouldercat is already present and ready too :p
Chickens are in bed, Horses too, I have coffee... (Though that might vanish in the next 10 mins...)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Another fun Zoom video chat Lairians! Thank you to those that were able to join today. I know the time zone issue can be hard. I enjoyed seeing some newbies on the call @Luna28 and @tuffysmommy you certainly fit right in thank you for being interactive on the call. I know it can be a bit intimidating, but so nice to put a face/voice with a name.

Glad we got to share some info on bathing and determined the next Zoom call will be about food. I hope to do the next call probably in June and will be sure give advance notice.

@Silke thanks for sharing your updates on your crew @Sheldon13 I saw that sweet boy of yours getting loved up @kauna you are amazing in doing your fostering of dogs and happy you shared that big boy with us today. @Toa and Ross less than 2 weeks you get your puppy and we all want to see him on the next chat for sure and of course Selfie Saturdays @Xandria congratulations again on your new kitted Mal. He stole the hearts of everyone on the call for sure.
1055d17b288db82a2e2bcba758c2012e.jpg

Wishing you all Purrs & Peace.

Luna28

Lairian
Another fun Zoom video chat Lairians! Thank you to those that were able to join today. I know the time zone issue can be hard. I enjoyed seeing some newbies on the call @Luna28 and @tuffysmommy you certainly fit right in thank you for being interactive on the call. I know it can be a bit intimidating, but so nice to put a face/voice with a name.

Glad we got to share some info on bathing and determined the next Zoom call will be about food. I hope to do the next call probably in June and will be sure give advance notice.

@Silke thanks for sharing your updates on your crew @Sheldon13 I saw that sweet boy of yours getting loved up @kauna you are amazing in doing your fostering of dogs and happy you shared that big boy with us today. @Toa and Ross less than 2 weeks you get your puppy and we all want to see him on the next chat for sure and of course Selfie Saturdays @Xandria congratulations again on your new kitted Mal. He stole the hearts of everyone on the call for sure.
1055d17b288db82a2e2bcba758c2012e.jpg

Wishing you all Purrs & Peace.
So lovely to 'meet' you all, looking forward to chatting in our next meet up. Still feel like a very new Sphynx mommy but absolutely loving having Willow and Indi in our lives. Thank you for all your guidance and advice so far {}

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Was great seeing everyone.
NO COUGHING TODAY!! WOOT!
Let's hope it stays that way.
All the cats are sitting by the kitchen door "Food?"
There's a full bowl of the Supermarket kibble... no one is touching it, but it was all I could get. Nothing else was available.
They had wet food as well, which Pixie promptly sniffed at and walked away from. I offered Tuna, didn't want that either.
Jezzy scoffed the lot, so there is no way she's hungry lol.
Supermarket also didn't have the Felix soup, which is the only thing Pixie will eat atm. Well... *sigh*
I got 44 Felix pouches and apparently they are "Meh"

Sheldon13

Staff member
Was great seeing everyone.
NO COUGHING TODAY!! WOOT!
Let's hope it stays that way.
All the cats are sitting by the kitchen door "Food?"
There's a full bowl of the Supermarket kibble... no one is touching it, but it was all I could get. Nothing else was available.
They had wet food as well, which Pixie promptly sniffed at and walked away from. I offered Tuna, didn't want that either.
Jezzy scoffed the lot, so there is no way she's hungry lol.
Supermarket also didn't have the Felix soup, which is the only thing Pixie will eat atm. Well... *sigh*
I got 44 Felix pouches and apparently they are "Meh"

I’m so glad you are still able to find things for them to eat. Looking forward to chatting about it on the next call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back