Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Upcoming ZOOM meeting this month…all are welcome

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
23f7d1b10ac013d787d291c1a3f37d31.jpg

When we had our last Zoom meeting in December I shared I was hoping to do more than just one meeting in 2023. So, I want to kick off the first Zoom meeting this year on Sunday March 26th at 3:00pm EST. Both moderators @Sheldon13 and @Toa and Ross have confirmed they will be on the call as well.

All are welcome. Don’t be shy…there are usually around 10 people or less that participate on the video chat. We take turns talking about life in general and newbies get to introduce themselves. Of course we all try to have our cats make a quick appearance if they are out and about. Unlike past calls I want to quickly cover at least one topic during the chat that can maybe help members. This upcoming call we will cover bathing tips for those who do bathe their babies. It’s fun to make a stronger connection with members and give any extra support some might need through these video chat meetings.

All I need you to do is private message me if you want an invite and provide your personal email address so I can send you a Zoom invite a day or 2 before the meeting. I will not share this with anyone. For those not tech savvy, the invite will be a simple email sent by me with a link. You just click on the link at the scheduled time and it will bring you to the meeting. You then pick video option if it pops up and you are in...it’s easy as that. The chat will be roughly 40 minutes. If you have any specific topics you want to discuss send that in your message to me as well.

We look forward to seeing you Lairians!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Looking forward to the spynxlair zoom meeting! And indeed don't be shy. English is not my mother language so I always feel a little anxious to join a meeting in English. But I know everybody in sphynxlair zoom meeting is very kind and they never make an issue about my English (although it must hurt their ears;-)

Last edited:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Last edited:

Luna28

Lairian
23f7d1b10ac013d787d291c1a3f37d31.jpg

When we had our last Zoom meeting in December I shared I was hoping to do more than just one meeting in 2023. So, I want to kick off the first Zoom meeting this year on Sunday March 26th at 3:00pm EST. Both moderators @Sheldon13 and @Toa and Ross have confirmed they will be on the call as well.

All are welcome. Don’t be shy…there are usually around 10 people or less that participate on the video chat. We take turns talking about life in general and newbies get to introduce themselves. Of course we all try to have our cats make a quick appearance if they are out and about. Unlike past calls I want to quickly cover at least one topic during the chat that can maybe help members. This upcoming call we will cover bathing tips for those who do bathe their babies. It’s fun to make a stronger connection with members and give any extra support some might need through these video chat meetings.

All I need you to do is private message me if you want an invite and provide your personal email address so I can send you a Zoom invite a day or 2 before the meeting. I will not share this with anyone. For those not tech savvy, the invite will be a simple email sent by me with a link. You just click on the link at the scheduled time and it will bring you to the meeting. You then pick video option if it pops up and you are in...it’s easy as that. The chat will be roughly 40 minutes. If you have any specific topics you want to discuss send that in your message to me as well.

We look forward to seeing you Lairians!
Would love to join @Catzzzmeow so long as the time difference works as I'm in the UK, not sure how to pm you so replying here :)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Thrilled to see you are going to try to join us. I have picked 3:00 EST as most from overseas are able to join us :) I will PM you now. You should see you have mail (the envelope icon) @Luna28

CathyO

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww, I’d so love to go but it’s my bday weekend and fam is sleeping over.

Are we going to have anymore after that? :)

CathyO

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am going to try to hold four this year…not a New Year resolution, but a goal LOL. Enjoy your family and early Happy Birthday wishes are sent!
Thank u! Looking forward to the remainder goal meetups hehe and no pressure :) just happy there’s even a Zoom meet up

KizzyD

Lairian
ooowww i meeting; this seems interesting. I'm from Australia, so what would the time difference be at 3:00pm EST. if I can make it, I wouldn't mind joining :)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I believe 6:00 am Monday. But I could be wrong with you guys having different time zones too. Google it to double check. If you think you can make it, message me your personal email and I will send out the invite tomorrow :) @KizzyD

I know it is early for you…with time zones it is so hard. We have landed on that time in the past because we have some who joined that are 5 hours ahead of me etc. some behind. We have had a member from Australia join us and I know it was very early for her.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Bumping this thread. If you want to join the video chat this Sunday please PM me your personal email address. I am planning on emailing out the Zoom meeting invite tomorrow. Again it is a small group now to join this time…I look forward to seeing you fellow Lairians.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I sent out the link to the meeting on Sunday so you should see the link in your personal email box. It says 1/2 hour but we will take the free 40 minutes to chat. No pressure if something comes up and you cant join after all. You will be invited again. If there is anyone else interested shoot me a PM with your personal email so I can send you an invite for the video chat.

@Sheldon13 @Xandria @Silke @Luna28 @Toa and Ross @kauna @NudiePatoodie @tuffysmommy

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I sent it to your personal email. If you did not get it PM e your current email address. I used one from a previous chat you joined. @Silke

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Last call Lairians…PM me your personal email address if you want to join the video chat tomorrow at 3:00 pm EST. I will forward the ZOOM invite by noon Sunday. Don’t be shy…it’s always a small group and we have a fun time just connecting.

Back